FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 606 Expert Nominations

<<

Dirty_VCR

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:21 am

Re: Server 606 Expert Nominations

WOW these two really know how to point the finger and get the spotlight off of themselves and Blame other people and things for there actions. Well to start off im not going to babble on about useless information like my GPA and Major to prove how mature i am haha? I find it totally irrelevant hahah i mean grow up you two. Its like youre two school girls here and to say i posted this because im mad about some old argument? No Crazymonki you were wrong in what you said and i thought support should know before anyone is chosen for expert. I didnt make you say those things about haypi, you did. As for Jon-Doe! He fails to mention before be took that snap shot he was being racist and telling me how he hates certains races and it really offended me, really think why would i tell jon doe that for no reason? Hes failing to tell you the full story...I apologize and im not perfect. But i wont get too much into that whole thing. Im not here to argue with these two. Ill be the bigger person and let them say what they want im hear to clear my name and just to play haypi and have fun and personally dont think either one of these two would make a good expert. I seen them both plotting in World chat after reading my post. Strange how there both posted back to back right, well Cheers. Thanks support for reading
<<

CQCK

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:04 am

Ive personally seen Jon-doe! And Crazymonki along with alot others avoid the filter...
<<

Homoerctus

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Every day I have been in haypi kingdoms crazimonky is starting or stirring unnecessary arguments and provoking other players to argue, he has always been rude and disrespectful... Thus more I would like to recommend buffloBill as an expert for he is mature and acts as an adult and helps other players and educated those in need of education. He is fun friendly and is very responsible.
<<

CrazyMonki

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:19 pm

With inappropriate names like that are they allowed to post in the forums, or world chat? But i will just excuse their comments... minions of Dirty_VCR(part of the analparty alliance movement) because i dont think they should be able to... i appoligize for stating my post in the wrong location my other post should have been found in the discussion and not nomination! my apologies!! In my 3 years in haypi i have found few as talented and continual respectful while still allowing for a fun and enjoyable environment as Jon-Doe! i would in fact like to thank DIRTY_VCR for allowing me to get to know JonDoe! hes a great player! we are top competitors in the top 5, but despite the rivalry he has been nothing but a respectful and fair player in the game! So my expert nomination goes to Jon_Doe! whose experience, knowledge, charisma, and respect has nothing but uplifted the level of enjoyability in WC! hes an excellent player and i know he'd be a phenomonal expert!
<<

J121

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:11 am

I vote against CRAZYMONKI being the EXPERT in server 606. I haven't been here long but when I went into the chat he was cursing making racial comments and was a jerk to me. All I needed was some advice.
<<

FrmThsSht

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:28 am

I've never seen crazymonki in WC, so he may not be on as much as he boasts. If he is already targeting players because he doesn't like there names, he will probably not make a very impartial expert. And i don't mind rude comments in WC as much as i don't like racial comments.
<<

buffloBill

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:21 am

I am a very well educated man, and after I get out of my quantum physics majoring university class. I would appreciate to log onto haypi Kingdoms and enjoy myself for a short while after a long day of intellectual learning... I find it rather hard and complicated to enjoy myself with cerazymonki being so rambunctious and wildly inappropriate in wc... He never helps new players and criticizes other players for their lack of knowledge, I'd like to end this post with a hope that we can nominate an eligible person for this expert position.
<<

SorinPayne

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:38 am

My nomination is for Costasx87! He is an incredible player who has long enjoyed playing the game. He is respected on s606 and across many servers. I believe that his addition to the expert team would be of great value.
<<

loveforu

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:42 am

I think it's ridiculous that crazymonki wants to throw everyone under the bus n complain about them when he is rude disrespectful n has terrible language.. don't put down an alliance or people over their names n language if u r no better
<<

FrigidFray

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:44 am

I suggest Edoc606 for expert.
Last edited by FrigidFray on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syndicate Alliance leader (606)
If it ain't broke, make it better.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 606 Expert Nominations