FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 606 Expert Nominations

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Server 606 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi staff's observation. Experts will co-work with haypi supports and maintain the gameplay environment for Haypi Monster community. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Re: Server 606 Expert Nominations

My nomination is for Jon-doe! He is an incredible player who has long enjoyed playing the game. He is much respected on s606 and across many servers. I believe his addition to the expert team would be of great value.
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Queen-Ami

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:25 pm

My nomination is for Jon-doe! He is an excellent player, he always takes time to help players, whether they are members of his alliance or just someone in world chat asking for help. He is knowledgeable about all things Haypi and 606 needs someone who is strong enough to moderate the world chat, which is currently in chaos, as well as someone able to offer guidance to players who need it. I believe Jon-doe! Is that person.
<<

Darthtay

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:27 pm

I would like to nominate Legual3giT, he is a great and extremely active player he frequents World Chat and I have seen him offering assistance to new players on numerous occasions. I feel that he could be of great assistance to cleaning up the chat of Server 606 if given the chance.
<<

Darklycan4

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:10 pm

I would like to vote for Joe-Doe! He is very helpful and a great leader. He's very experienced and loves the game! He would be great!
<<

guacman

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:56 pm

I think legual3git deserves the title and responsibilities as expert, hard worker, persistant, and always polite. He is way more qualified than that Jondoe guy
<<

rcknrll21

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:31 am

I'd like to nominate snoleoprd for expert he is a very helpful person he seems to know a lot about this game and how it is played I think he would make a very good and responsible expert
<<

-AnonmyouS

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:36 am

Id like to nominate legual3git hes helpful and nice and very exp
<<

AdmralAids

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:14 pm

I'd like to nominate CltCmdr. He's showed great human-knowledge. He shows respect for everyone, even if they badmouth him. I think if he's added to the team it'd be great for an expansion of target audience. I personally think he'd do great with a target audience of little 6-11 year old boys, he really works miracles with them.
<<

-Sparty-

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:57 pm

I would like to nominate Legual3Git. He is a awesome player and helps new players and is always kind and courtious in world chat with a vast knowledge of the Haypi game and all that it entails.
Next

Return to Server 606 Expert Nominations