FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 11 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: Server 11 Expert Nomination Discussions

1. Can rastaa comments be deleted. They aren't even constructive just a wave of bashing, insults, and immaturity

2. At this time all those players you named Rastaa are a problem on WC and don't even deserve expert

3. Viper/Pimpman is a fine expert and he does his job fine

4. I highly doubt you are even to the same level as Viper/Pimpman when it comes to gaming experience so please don't bash a vet player till you are at least a quarters worth of him
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Sameh

Banned

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 am

Re: Server 11 Expert Nominations

GoldenRico wrote:I wasn't popular <.< >.>

That's probably because you kept flexing that ego of yours everywhere.

The Horsemen Cometh
<<

rastaa

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:16 pm

GoldenRico wrote:1. Can rastaa comments be deleted. They aren't even constructive just a wave of bashing, insults, and immaturity

2. At this time all those players you named Rastaa are a problem on WC and don't even deserve expert

3. Viper/Pimpman is a fine expert and he does his job fine

4. I highly doubt you are even to the same level as Viper/Pimpman when it comes to gaming experience so please don't bash a vet player till you are at least a quarters worth of him

that is why nobody likes you coz the whole pops coller thing stopped being funny the last 1000 times

but can you say that about november11 hes never on how is that an expert
Last edited by rastaa on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

rastaa

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:18 pm

P1MPMAN wrote:Rastafaria is probably you lol I don't think I need to explain why I think that..

considering we both talk on wc at the same time nd considering he lives in america and he in his late 20 nd considering im 17 and live in england, wow idiot
<<

P1MPMAN

Citizen

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

rastaa wrote:
P1MPMAN wrote:Rastafaria is probably you lol I don't think I need to explain why I think that..

considering we both talk on wc at the same time nd considering he lives in america and he in his late 20 nd considering im 17 and live in england, wow idiot

I never see him on wc. How would I know his age and where he's from?
[]D[][]V[][]D
<<

Bahpben

Veteran

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:26 pm

P1mp is finally an expert somewhere!
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:20 pm

FYI to all those nominating Dakine Rastaa and all those other troublemakers on wc... Just so you know just because you mass flood nominations doesn't mean they will get nominated. Support and Experts also review the candidates to make sure they are a right choice. So for the record

MULTIPLE NOMINATIONS =/= Expert
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

ExtraMore

Citizen

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:01 pm

I find it suspicious how Dakine69 got 4 nominations in 15 minutes... And I read one of them- He NEVER tries to keep the peace- He starts arguments and cusses.
ExtraMore wrote: Oh, I hear you like Haypi.
<<

Caliee

Citizen

Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:39 am

Rico, great job so far as expert!!

*pops collar*
^never gets old
<<

kingofbow6

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:29 pm

this is saddening, xSteelerx if you deserved expert you would get it.... in s12 i was hated to the deepest extremes and that is now the reason why i dont play in s12 and will NEVER get expert. i got flamed when people bash me.... if you truly deserve expert you will stay off forums and ignore the flaming and trolling...its something that come with wanting to be an expert and trying to moderate chat....if people flame you just *yawn...their trolling you to get an emotional expression out of you..im in s11 kingofcavs and i have decided i will start playing their more often and helping out in world chat...just because you help yourself doesnt mean you deserve expert...but then again dont flame him because hes lvl 2 or whatever.. its a new server...he obviously doesnt buy coins....

But again dont act so eager...dont show that u want expert.. take my good friend adina for example...she didnt want expert but she was always helping out in chat and moderating and was the leader of chosen..look at her now shes an expert in s5 and s10 shes also a global moderator and well liked across all of haypi...

so if you get the point stop wasting time argueing with other players...it is just going to turn support away...especially self nominating yourself...just STOP
PreviousNext

Return to Server 11 Expert Nominations