FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 11 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

IAmThePope

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Re: Server 11 Expert Nomination Discussions

I think Migzy and Dwool should both be experts, they are both dicated, helpful and are on alot each day giving advice where about the actually Experts are else where, and Steeler, you ever on? Haven't seen you on?
<<

IAmThePope

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Oh yeah one more thing..Grico11? Get a damn new saying, you know vary the statements before the muted instend of the collar BS and -censored- will probley decrease lol

Edited by GoldenRico: Please don't avoid filter to cuss Ty :)
<<

IAmThePope

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:16 am

Good grief it's not the end of the world and the b word means female dog, and for the sake of all server 11 please vary ur statements before mute please :D lol
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:45 am

Please don't get off topic. This is expert nomination discussion. If you want to obsess about me you can make an off-topic thread like the rest of my fans *pops collar*
Any further posts that are off topic from you shall be removed Ty :)
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

IAmThePope

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:42 am

I am anti and okay.
<<

redgun

Elite

Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:47 am

Shadowson wrote:I nominate Madmerlin!! He has helped my alliance and I many times and he is always willing to help players to become stronger!! Also he is the leader of the alliance FiRE, ranked 12, and if u r not strong enough fir FiRE then he helps u get stronger and sends u to the alliance 2FiRE, which is dedicated to making weaker players stronger! Make Madmerlin expert and join FiRE or 2FiRE!!

I doubt experts allow their alliance members to bully others into joining.
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

<<

Matthewj

Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:51 am

I think d_wool should b expert ( if this Is the right place) he always helps me out with questions and problems also madmerlin should not be expert he black mailed me to join an alliance he attacked 5 times a day and took all my oasis untill d_wool got him to stop d_wool for expert :)
<<

Murderz

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:46 am

Experts usually just help in chat. They are expected to be good but I've seen fort thieves as experts and more . Lol. O.o
<<

P1MPMAN

Citizen

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:59 am

Murderz wrote:Experts usually just help in chat. They are expected to be good but I've seen fort thieves as experts and more . Lol. O.o

We are players too. Just because we keep chat clean and help new players doesn't mean we can't play the game..
[]D[][]V[][]D
<<

SlayaManL

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:21 am

____ SUX

_____ os an unfair unwarning pig. He mutes ppl without warnings and sometimes withouht reason. he should definately be replaced by someone. He abuses his power and is a jerk. He kicks people of chat for their names when support has cleared it. He is a sad excuse of a expert viper november redgun are all good experts tho. But ____ should be kicked of. :x :x

Edited by GoldenRico: If you have a problem with Haypi or its staff please send complaints to KingdomSupport@haypi.com

PS A certain crude way to say a male body part isn't cleared by support speedy ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Server 11 Expert Nominations