FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 11 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Kingjoshii

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:50 am

Re: Server 11 Expert Nominations

I think _rhart is a good guy who's on slot knows his stuff and is very helpful so I vote for _rhart
<<

Asayus

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:20 pm

I can't believe noone nominated _Rhart yet he helps me and everyone else on the server. He is an Expert on this game an he practically lives in the chat room helping and answering questions no matter how hard the are or no matter how long it takes. That is why I nominate _Rhart.
<<

Javairia

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:37 pm

I want to nominate Darkhart48 because he is an awesome leader that communicates to everyone and is just great at helping others!
<<

Kath18

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:30 am

I would like d_wool to become an expert! Because he is always helping everyone on chat and when ever I am on he is always on helping other people! Not only is he kind to everyone but he is also truly a great person if u know him! He is also a amazing leader for his new alliance! d_wool
<<

D_Wool

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:15 am

I know I have already nominated someone,but I think I need to put the spotlight on someone else! Migzy!! He has been sitting on the sidelines for a while learning the ropes, getting to know the game! Bur suddenly he has gone into world chat and helped everyone he's seen, putting smiles on everyones faces with his well thought and humourous answers! Everyone on world chat likes him and I think I need to give home the respect he's due! Migzy for expert!!!
<<

Zygron

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:06 am

Yeah I gotta agree with you there D_Wool.
I too have also already nominated someone.
Migzy is always on around my usual time (me being in Australia) and there is not really anyone else other than Migzy sitting in World Chat answering questions while everyone else is just spamming their alliance ads as soon as a new player comes in to ask a question.
If I am allowed a 2nd nomination then Migzy is it. Otherwise just helping to shine that spotlight he deserves will do.
<<

Iamhated

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 am

I'd like to nominate D_Wool for expert as he spends a lot of time in world chat befriending new people and teaching them how to play and instead of retaliating to rude people he often manages to calm trouble makers down and teaches them to enjoy the game rather than waste time trolling, he is clearly an essential presence in world chat and truly deserves the expert status.
Roll with us or get rolled over

Iamhated server 11 Obey me or die
<<

Fredfr

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:10 pm

I think Cdeshon should be an expert she always helps if u need it and she asks people not to use bad language.
<<

ExtraMore

Citizen

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm

I vote for _rhart. He is a very helpful person and is always looking for peiple to help. RHART FTW!
ExtraMore wrote: Oh, I hear you like Haypi.
<<

nrvv

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:25 pm

i'd have to vote for D_Wool, like so many others. but i also think migzy deserves a recognition as well. they r both helpful players, always answering questions, and helping the newbies. i've personally seen them answer the same question 3 times in a row!!!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 11 Expert Nominations