FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 11 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Sirtrystan

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Re: Server 11 Expert Nominations

I would also like to nominate Migzy. He's always answering questions/getting beaten to them. He'll also stick up for his friends and help new alliance members. I don't think I've seen him do ANYTHING bad in my entire career of Haypi Kingdom.
<<

Mercian

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:44 pm

I am voting for _rhart

I am new to this game, and he has been nothing but helpful, not just to me but to many other newbies. Always keen to answer (very promptly and accurately) questions, ranging from the simple to the bizarre

_rhart ftw!!
<<

tedwbrown

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Ditto for _rhart. I just started playing and he has been very helpful.
<<

Johnny132

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:11 pm

I am nominating _rhart for expert.

Ever since I started when I didn't understand this game _ rhart always helped me and looked out for me like a bro. He protected me when I was weak and when nobody would accept me into their alliance he accepted me.

_rhart for expert!!!!!

And now I'm going to go and cry tears of joy
johnny is out!peace!
<<

Kath18

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:34 am

I think migzy should be an expert!! Because he is always answer peoples questions when they need help and he also offers to answer questions if people have them, he has an amazing personality .. He is so funny and even if u don't want to smile he will make u smilemigzy for expert
<<

Rastafaria

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 am

_rhart has my vote too!
<<

tomoose

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:45 pm

I'd like to nominate _rhart for expert because when I started playing, I did the tasks, looked at the quick help, and even read through the help section on this site, but there were still things I couldn't figure out (like attacking) and numerous questions to be answered. _rhart always answered my questions and I always saw him answering other peoples questions, I've never seen him get mad (no matter how many times he gets asked the same question: "how do I get prestige/level up" :P) and be mean to another player, and on the chat he kindly helps to keep it clean. He's the perfect example of what I think an expert should be
<<

13ond

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 am

I am a new player to this game, but a player told me how to use the forum! I would like to nominate D_Wool and Migzy for experts! They have been constantly answering my questions! They are very patient with me even when I ask "stupid" questions! :roll: When everyone else in world chat is mad at me, D_Wool and Migzy are there to patiently answer my questions! GO D_Wool and Migzy!!! :D
<<

Lamer1234

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:34 pm

_rhart gogogogo!
<<

VoiDWalKeR

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:22 pm

I wanna nominate Cpdcp as an expert. hes been quite friendly to me ever since i started the game. he has helped me alot too and i always see him in the chat monitoring for abusers. he has also helped me level quite abit so i wanna nominate him as expert. (: hes a good man yo!!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 11 Expert Nominations