Server 11 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Sylarius

Elite

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 am

Server 11 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
<<

LEBs

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:52 am

Re: Server 11 Expert Nominations

I think tram-11 should be an expert because he is helpfull and doesn't say bad stuff to or about other players
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 am

Iamhated wrote:Tram-11 has helped countless new people on this game for many hours a day without him I would not even know that tasks gave rewards! He deserves credit for this in the form of expert.
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

420muffins

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 pm

LEBs wrote:I think tram-11 should be an expert because he is helpfull and doesn't say bad stuff to or about other players

I agree
<<

itSJayy

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:39 pm

D_Wool should be an expert if he isn't already!

1) He has helped pretty much everyone on the server since I've been on.
2) Gives amazing tips.
3) Replies ASAP
4) Very experienced and high prestiged
<<

Bigpoppa87

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:28 am

I agree with itsjayy! D_Wool was in my alliance and he always helped new joiners and whenever I checked world chat he was helping answer questions! He was on for all his waiting time answering questions for new joiners! He also posted a very comprehensive review on the app store that I saw. :) :D
<<

StoneBoy

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:43 pm

I'd like to nominate D_wool, whenever he's on chat, he's constantly answering questions and helping the newer people, i see him patiently answer the same question at least 20 times an hour :P(how do i gain prestige? :) ) ...lol.Anyway, i really think he deserves it.
<<

Kingman48

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:40 am

Darkhart48 seems pretty solid. He spent like 6 hours helping one day and seems to know pretty much everything about the game
<<

Nfoligno

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:06 am

Another vote for Darkhart48. Since I joined, he seems to always be answering questions and helping out. Helps in forum and via letters. Knows his stuff and respects all level of players.
<<

KnifeXY

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:07 am

I also recommend Darkhart48
1) He's been really knowledgeable on the game.
2) He's very willing to help other players. (I always seeing him helping other players in the game. Answer questions patiently.)
3) He's always trying to help protecting other players gaming experience in a positive way, and willing to stand up to those are bad (say bad words, etc).

So I think, he is a good choose for the position. 8-)
Next

Return to Server 11 Expert Nominations