FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Writing Competition (Feb 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

spongebom

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Writing Competition(Feb.2013)

Username: spongebom
Server #: 5

I have been seeing many questions asked by Haypi Monster players so I decided to write a guide for many questions asked.

This Guide will explain most things I know at this current time.
This guide will start from left to right from the main screen.

Synthesis

Synthesis: is where you use a scroll to combine 2-5 different monsters (depending on the scroll) into one stronger monster.
Note: the monsters used in synthesis will be gone.

Scrolls: These scrolls are used to synthesis the monsters. They are obtainable from (1) opening Gold & Crystal Chests, (2) Team mode, and (3)Veteran Mode
This is the list on what kind of scrolls you can obtain from different modes:
Team Mode
Jungle: Octobud
Miracle Sea: Crabby
Volcano: Lupa
Stone Vault: Rocky
Canyon: Chimp
Sealed Space: Echo

Veteran Mode
Jungle: Slider
Miracle Sea: Oogway
Volcano: Flicker
Stone Vault: Boopie
Canyon: Thor
Sealed Space: Pampurr
All Veteran levels: will have a chance to receive Flaunt Scroll.

Gold & Crystal Chests
These give random scrolls

Note: Scrolls and Scroll pieces are NOT the same. In Veteran mode, if you pass the final stage you will get 1 scroll piece, and you must get 35 scroll pieces to get 1 scroll. In Team mode you must get 16 scroll pieces to get 1 scroll.
The cost to Synthesis Epic monsters is always 60,000 Silver
You are able to obtain a scroll only be spinning or from opening gold & crystal chests.

Bag
Most of you know how to use the Bag, so I will just give you a tip.Your bag will mostly be full most of the time, so sell the fragments, because they are a waste of space same with combat jelly and healing potions, they are useless items and the silver in exchange is more useful.

Training
You can only unlock the 4 training spots if you become VIP 4 (purchasing 1000 Gold coins)

The higher your profile level, the more experience your monsters will get for each training. e.g. Profile lvl 11, 10 minute training = 510 exp,
profile lvl 20, 10 minute training = 1,220 exp

Hatchery
The hatchery is used to breed two of the same type monsters with different genders and level 14 or above. Your profile must be lvl 15 to be able to use this function.
By breeding the monsters, you will get the same monster but with a better Grade.
Note: To check the grade of your monster, click on the monster and pay 100 silver to identify.

Most people start of with Grade E monster, by breeding two Grade E monsters you will get a Grade D monster.

Grade S Monsters
To achieve the S rank monsters, it will take a lot of time, but they are very high stat monsters, and it is worth the time spent.

Costs of breeding
this is where the love potions are used.
Simple Love potions will be automatically used when breeding Grade C monsters and it will cost 9,000-12,000 silver.
Normal Love potions will be automatically used when breeding Grade B monsters and it will cost 24,000-26,000 silver.
Super Love potions will be automatically used when breeding Grade A and S monsters and it will cost about 58,000-60,000 silver.

Blessing
Blessing can only be used if you are VIP 4 and VIP5, This feature gives you a higher chance to jump ahead 1 grade when breeding.
For example normally 1 Grade A- monster and 1 Grade A+ monster will become 1 Grade A or A+, but using the Bless Feature you will get a higher chance to get a Grade S monster.

Activity (Ladder)
By entering the Ladder tournament you will get 10 prestige points if you win, or 5 prestige points if you lose.
The prestige points can be used to unlock monsters in the Encyclopedia such as Funkis, Poe, and Purity.
Every day you will also get bonus Prestige points & silver depending on what your ladder ranking is for that day.

PVP
PVP often and you will get Honor points to buy items in the shop.
Tip: If you recently breed your monster, and would like to know how much your monsters HP will be at lvl 40 (cap), you can use that monster in the PVP to see the lvl 40 HP.

Evolutions

Most monsters will evolve into a stronger monster, some monsters will evolve just once, and some will evolve twice.
You can check what lvl your monster will evolve by clicking on the monster, and then click on the little encyclopedia to the bottom left.

Poe
Poe can be evolved to any type of monster, using the different Honey.
You can purchase your second Poe by unlocking using 12,000 prestige points, and then purchasing 1st time with 50,000 silver. purchasing 2nd time costs 120 Gold.

Most Epic Monsters
Most of the Epic monsters will need a catalyst to evolve to their 3rd stage, normally at lvl 32 and 36. You can check what lvl it will evolve by clicking on the monster and then the little encyclopedia to the bottom left. It will show the lvl of evolutions, and some will need the required catalyst.

Catalyst
The Catalyst is used in the final evolution at level 32, or 36 depending on monster.

Can only be found in (1) Expert modes, and (2) Gold and Crystal Chests.
To know which Catalyst is for which monster.
e.g. Jungle Veteran = Slider Scroll
Jungle Expert = Dragon scales

Skill books
There are different level skills, and class skills.
These skills can be found from (1)Book Chests, and (2)Veteran & Expert Modes.

Beginners book chest contains level 1 skills
Intermediate book chest contains level 2 skills
Advanced book chest contains level 3 skills

You can get level 2 skills from Veteran Mode
You can get level 3 skills from Expert Mode

Who can learn what skills

Grass, Water, Fire, Ground, Electric, basically all type monsters (NOT INCLUDING Ghost & Heart)
(1) Can learn "Normal" level 1 & 2 type skills
(2) Can learn "Ghost & Heart" level 1 & 2 type skills

Ghost type monsters
(1) Can learn ALL level 1 & 2 type skills "EXCEPT Heart skills"

Heart type monsters
(1) Can learn ALL level 1 & 2 type skills "EXCEPT Ghost skills"

Normal type monsters
(1) Can learn ALL level 1 & 2 type skills

Level 3 skills
Same as the information as above but the monster needs to be "EPIC" class.
to be able to learn level 3 skills

Final Tips
PVP
If your tired of people changing monsters all the time, you must get a binding skill, so they are not able to swap monsters.
Ladder
Just attack people your own level, and adjust your monster order if you lose, and attack the same person again.

Lupa
I have 4 Grade A+ Lupas. They are great for PVP, so I don't have to switch monsters.

Defeating Lupa
The best wayS to defeat Lupa is:
(1) learning a Ghost skill such as "shadow swipe" on any of your monsters.
(2) Epic Grade S monsters easily kill Lupa,
(3) If you are able to acquire an S Flaunt, it is able to learn ANY level 3 skill. I believe the S Flaunt is the best monster, if you acquire the right skills for it at this time.

Full Bag
if you have too many battle collars, or catalysts.
You can equip it to a useless monster, and then make your bag full again and sacrifice that monster. The item will be stored in the mailbox.

High Experience for Team mode
Stone Team mode: re enter the game until you roll 3, and try to make it to the boss before fighting 3 battles.

Sealed Space Team mode: re enter the game until you roll 5, and try to make it to the boss before fighting 3 battles.

Save money/Have time
if you play miracle sea stage 2 normal.
try to roll 6, and you will enter the secret shop and everything is at 50% discount.
If you have a lot of space in your bag, you can save money on jelly by purchasing green or white ones. you get more for your money.

This is all I can think of at this time,
I will add more when I can think of more.
Haypi Hunting
<<

Rs_Same

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi! Everybody. My name's Same. My username: Rs_Same from sever 4. It's very nice to share my Haypi Monster's story with everybody. From the beginning, I'm so exciting to see this game that i've been waiting so long. When I started the game the guiding system make a every nice introduction. And when I started the advanture, I also face some problems. But the haypi Monster's team work help me out so much by reply all my email :lol: . Everyday I try to complet the daily task, breeding my monster to get high rank monster to compete with other players in pvp and ladder competition. Sometime breeding made me headache because of get the same gender more than twice lol. The pvp and ladder competition is every nice to learn some trick from other players and made some of my own, and although thing give me a lot of rivals hehe. The most tearing part is when the spinning time, it's killing me when it's one step alway or one step close to get an item that I want :cry: . But somehow, it's also the happiest time when the spine stop at where I want it to stop. Anyway, it's Chinese New year. Gong Xi Fa Chay :D from Same
<<

SnackCity

Marquis

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:24 pm

SnackCity from server 15. Can I write a Poem? Please reply. Thanks.
<<

naukii

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi!
My user name is naukii from server 10.
This is my 1st to join this kind of event cause im not good at english ( english is my second language). So here my story.
I been play so many game before and got so many experience about game but i never find any game that good as this game. Most of the game i play i need to spend lots of money to get good items that you cant get with out money, but with haypi monster i almost can get anything in game. So it the best thing that i never see in any game before.
So i thank you for make this fun game for us and i would love to spend some money to help you guy making this game getting better and better.
<<

Kingjio12

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi my Haypi monster user name is Kingjio12
I am in server 9 .
My real name is jiovani . Im now 17 years old
I've been playing for about a month or two . I've curtiently dropped out of school and am now in a GED program due to bullying . With my closest friend moving away With out leaving contact information i had no one to talk to and nothing to do all day . I found this game by an ad . well . I started playing and instantly fell in love with game and the monsters . I play Haypi monsters every single Day . it gives me something to do all day . Also saprisingly my Dissapearing friend actually contacted me thro Haypi monsters due to my user name I also use in a game named Avatar Fight . Me and my friend are now talking again . and i am happier then ever do to your amazing game .
Thank you so much for making such an Fun & interactive game that I can talk to people . I've made so much new friends off server 9 .
Thank you Haypi monsters
<<

TheSin

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Long ago in a glorious magical land, many trainers set out side by side with their Haypi Monsters on magnificent journeys! These brave adventurers fought to capture and raise their monster companions to become the strongest in all the land. Through countless victories and defeats the trainers endure and keep fighting to become legendary through out all the lands. They enter into the arena and fight trainer against trainer, slowly working their way up to claim their title as number one! By studying the elements and skills of each of their monster companions, the trainers learn to master the art of battling. Of course all this hard work doesn't come without valiant rewards of money and items to help trainers thrive and grow along with their monsters! Life in this colorful and action filled world is incomparable to any other place you have ever been to. There are so many trainers to adventure,battle, and forge wonderful friendships with! This game will captivate your imagination and let it run wild! If you love making new friends,growing with your monsters, and fighting through multiple of stages to become the strongest trainer out there this game is for you! Not only does it supply hours upon hours of amazing gameplay, it is free to play, and even gives you a taste of what buying coins can bring! There is an option to become VIP, and in my opinion it is more then worth a few spare dollars here and there! This game has brought me many happy nights whether it be from spinning the wheel and claiming wonderful prizes, evolving your Monster into a new form, or achieving higher rank in the PvP arena, you will enjoy this game! Don't be afraid to take the time to level and evolve as many monsters as you can. There are so many combinations to ensure your way to victory! Even though you can be discouraged by not getting that spectacled item on a spin, don't give up! Perserverance is the way to greatness! Battle your way through each map, even join up with a team member every couple of hours to receive greater experience and items! Make sure to take advantage of the training system to advance your monsters to their full potential! So download the app and start your majestic journey today!

This was written by TheSin of Server 16
<<

Kanteleo_284

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:05 pm

I am Kanteleo from server 18. This is a story about catching a monster.

It was a lovely afternoon in the Stone Vault mountains. A bright sun took away the chill of the breeze that carried scent of pines. Rocks of several shades of brown seemed recently scattered across the path as though someone had recently passed. This caused Lupa to pause.
"Hey guys!" She called out to her friends, "Come look at this."
Lupa needed some money for jellies to feed her baby and had heard from her chat box that others had found this mountain path to be especially rich in coins. So far the information seemed to be false. There were no coins. Just rocks. Rocks and honey-coloured crystals poking their glittering points from out of the dusty earth. Though they were pretty, the crystals had no real value which is why she thought it odd that there were scratch marks at the base of several crystal formations. It was as though someone was trying to dig them out.
"Did you find some coins!?" Asked Hydroe excitedly. "We've been searching an awfully long time."
"No," replied Lupa. "But it looks like we're not alone."
Hydroe waddled over to have a closer look to where Lupa was sniffing the ground. He looked closely at the marks in the sand and at the scratch marks on the rock. Even though his body was considerably different since that day he ate the Water Honey his cravings were exactly the same. The partially unearthed crystals made him think of honey candy.
"I'm hungry. I want honey." Said Hydroe dreamily, thinking of how lovely it would be to have the sweet nectar running down his throat.
"Ahem!" Coughed Branchy, whipping a twig gently at Hydroe. "Let's concentrate on the task at hand. We are here helping Lupa find coins."
Branchy had recently grown several new boughs and was quite a bit taller than he used to be. He stretched his leaves high and stood up on his root tips to get a better look at the surrounding area.
"I think I see something moving around a few spaces down the path!" He said in a creaking voice. "Two spaces to be exact."
Lupa, excited to find something, anything, at this point said, "I'm not leaving this encounter to chance," as she pulled out her loaded dice. "Two!" She commanded. Magically they moved exactly as she wished.
Just as they arrived they saw a blur of movement as someone or something scurried behind a large rock. A lone coin spinning in the dust told the group that whatever it was had hid in a hurry.
"Hmmmm," said Lupa, "It seems we're not the only ones looking for coins in these hills. I'll bet this is the reason we've not found any. You there! We saw you run behind the rock. Come out so we can see you!" Lupa moved closer to the coin that had come to rest in the dust. Her baby reached out of her pouch to pick up the coin.
All of a sudden a small masked beige creature lunged at Lupa and her child, startling them both. Her young one screamed in fright and dropped the coin ducking back into Lupa's protective pouch. The little tan colored monster grabbed the coin in its teeth an stood there looking at the other three.
Garbled and sounding like a pocket full of change the masked one said, "Deefff ermmm mrrrrry crrrns!!" It's cheeks puffed out like an overstuffed change purse. Lupa could see the glint of coins between it's teeth.
"Get him!" Lupa shouted. "Don't let him get away!"
Branchy was the first to act by shaking pollen from the flowers hidden amongst his leaves. He covered the greedy little coin stealer with hypnotic dust.
"Woohoo!" Shouted Lupa, "Let me at him!"
Lupa closed her eyes and opened her spirit to allow the power of magic flow through her. Bull's eye! With a single hit she managed to take most of the creature's health away. Just as she was getting ready to finish the fat-cheeked monster off with another Spirit Channel, Hydroe stopped her.
"Lupa! No!!" shouted Hydroe, "This is a very rare creature indeed! If we capture him he can help us find more coins in the future. If we kill him now we'll only get the ones in his mouth."
Hydro spent too much time talking and not enough time doing. The cheeky little monster let out an Ultrasonic squeal confusing Hydroe as he stood there. Instinctively Hydroe tossed some Water Beads into the air to help him heal in case he got hurt. The fine mist of water soothed Hydroe making him feel not quite as frightened. At that moment Hydroe used a magical Seal Card in attempt to capture this rare and wonderful specimen. The card landed and the Cheeky monster struggled as the card tried to contain him. Within moments Cheeky had torn the card into a million tiny pieces. Angered, he Smacked Hydroe badly.
Though hurt, Hydro wasn't worried as beads of water still swirled in the air, healing him.
"Try again!" Both Lupa and Branchy said at exactly the same time. This caused them to both start laughing.
Hydroe threw another card at Cheeky. The card landed squarely on the monster and twisted this way and that as it tried to capture the struggling creature. Then as suddenly as their encounter started it was over. Cheeky was captured.
"Yay!" Hollered Lupa.
"Three cheers for Hydroe!" Yelled Branchy.
Just as Hydroe had said, Cheeky shared his loot with Lupa as a thank-you for not killing him. He also promised to help Lupa find more coins whenever she wanted to go. They bacame very good friends after that.
Last edited by Kanteleo_284 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:30 pm

My username is Ash_Ketchum and im from ye old server 2. I downloaded this app right in the beginning, and honestly I didn't think id play another haypi game after haypi kingdom left a empty spot in my heart (and my wallet :lol: ) and after haypi dragon just couldn't quite fill the first one and made the second one even bigger :roll: but then one randomly fateful day I saw another forum regular espada post something in another forum saying that haypi came out with yet another game and that this one was basically a pokemon knock off. being the 90's kid I am and having grown up with a love for pokemon and having acquired a love for haypi (a love that is tested and tried sometimes but never wavers) I decided to try it out. immediately I was surrounded by something ive grown to expect from haypi games; a type of familiarity with some unfamiliar bits and pieces, something that puts me into a comfort zone but keeps me on my toes and never knowing what to expect in the next battle or after the next goal becomes clear. ultimately I became one of the higher ranked players in the beginning as I kept trying to best my personal achievements thus far in the game as well as other's. I was one of the first people in chat that really helped people with the never ending supply of questions, followed closely by DeNira and Nickrox. thanks to those two, and many others now, I have not only spread knowledge throughout in game chat and the forums, I also have learned just as much, both about the game and also about the many diverse cultures that play this game. Meanwhile inbetween all this ive been having more fun playing a haypi game than I have since my haypi kingdom journey ended and yes, my wallet is still suffering :oops: but honestly I don't care, im having fun playing a great game that yes has its problems but more importantly brings back memories of two of my happiest gaming-related times in my life, my first video game ever in the form of pokemon blue for the game boy color and my introduction to apps when I got my first ipod touch, where the first game I downloaded was haypi kingdom. im not going to post guides or tips and tricks here, anyone who wants them can look at my other posts as well as DeNira's. nor am I going to get on my knees and beg to win this contest by groveling. instead im going to simply say thank you haypi. thank you for making a game that brought me back 10 years ago to the time of game boys and Pikachu. but most of all thank you for making a game that isn't perfect and doesn't pretend to be, but instead is perfect for us. for the casual players and the hardcore coiners alike, a game that can be played by all and that can connect generations and cultures that otherwise wouldn't meet, which is something that you do wonderfully.
-Rex

edit:

ok I need to get this off my chest. this is to everyone who posted a guide here to win this: you disgust me. you all have 1 or 2 posts on these forums and as far as I can tell have barely contributed to the threads themselves, yet each of you all copied the work that DeNira, nickrox, myself and many others actually spent time on and gave us absolutely NO credit. youre so desperate to get purity work for it. 72,000 prestige and its yours. clearly youre all such great players that you obviously can get that in no time. youre pathetic little kids who would rather take credit for work you didn't do for a competition on a game than actually have an original thought for once in your miserable lives and if any of you guide posters win even 1 coin its more than you deserve, and if I get a forum ban for this fine, itll be well worth it. I was only here for the coins anyway so I could care less about the prize. ill submit this as my worse memory of this game.
Last edited by Lord.Rex on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

MrStronk

Beginner

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi my Ign is MrStronk from server 7. I was introduced to this game by a friend of mine and we thought we could play together. Nevertheless we ended up in different servers. I was pretty disappointed that I could not be with the same server with him but the disappointment did not last long until I found that the game gave me endless enjoyable moments, even if to play alone, I would wake up in the middle or the night to get the tasks and trainnings done. I then introduced my brother to the game, we bought VIP together and we are now pretty high level players in server 7. Feel free to look for us and we'll help players who needs help and guide them through the game. Lastly happy Chinese new year to haypi and all players around the world playing this game. Happy Chinese new year from Singapore!
<<

Funckyfresh

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Funckyfresh from server 13. Ok so my little brother downloaded this game and he said that I might like it. I got on and was instantly addicted. I joined the chat and started to talk to people. They seemed really cool and I met a lot of cool people. Since I was one of the first people in my server I became number 1 on the ladder pretty quickly. Then once everyone was adding money I was like well I might as well put in a few dollars. I ended up putting in over $25. Which is a lot for me being in my financial situation. But it was well worth it and I have no regrets. I get on here everyday, multiple times a day to play and train. I even get on just to talk to certain people. I have never found a more safe and fun way to relieve stress. I love the idea of the leader boards and story mode. I can't wait of the update. I'm very excited to see the missing 44 monsters. Every night I get on to play with a kid who lives on the other side of the world and we do the 2v2 PvP. Can't wait until tonight!!! Thank you Haypi for being the best app maker ever. I will do everything in my power to make you guys more successful. Love you guys <3 :D
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster Writing Competition 嗨皮精灵征文大赛(Feb.2013)