FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Writing Competition (Feb 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

ern_ignacio

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:30 am

Re: Haypi Monster Writing Competition(Feb.2013)

Hi! I'm ern_ignacio, server 20.

This is my personal story of how HAYPI MONSTER changed my life.

I used to be a really lonely kid. Well in real life I really am. I'm not that athletic because of my health, you see I was born with weak leg muscles plus when I was younger I developed asthma thats why my childhood days were spent inside the house. Watching tv by myself. I always saw myself looking out our backyard seeing other kids my age run around and play in the sun while I had to stay indoors. I only had my teddy I named Theodore as my company. Being an only child didn't help. Growing up I felt isolated cause the other kids won't play with me. They said I was weird and weak, saying they didn't want to losers on their team. They said they didn't want to lose. So They didn't include me in any of their games. I always had to sit at the sidebars. 

Thank God though for Psp, gameboy and the internet, i bonded with these Items sooo much I actually gave them names.Psp was Stew, gameboy is brick. Its weird I know but that was the only way to get by the lonliness of having no friends. But still despite that I was and still am alone. These were lifeless things who don't react. 
I was really sad then. I cried cause i was alone.

But that changed when online gaming came, and none more made a bigger impact in my life than this game. Haypi monsters. Why? Because unlike other games. This one doesn't promote violence, it doesn't try and pit me to fight constantly with other gamers, and im actually given a choice to work w/ them. I don't have to compete with others I can just be me and have fun. My monsters actually look cute and awesome. Not feisty and scary looking which other games try to be. Its cool that you create monsters from a scroll. Definitely a first. I can see that alot has been put in the artful way each character was drawn. Even the environment is amazing. Simple, colorful and eye catching. This game doesn't try hard to be the best but it sure comes out on top. The way you travel, the little sprite, they all look fun to watch as you play the game. The game also doesn't force you to do,buy things. It gives you options on how you want to play which makes it really cool.

Last but not least, and my most favorite thing about it is that I met people here. People who don't judge me, who actually want to become my friends. Alot of them are now already. Here people listen and acknowledge what i say or think. They praise me. Make me feel welcome. I even have some who constantly email each other here with me. I also met a few who live near by in the same city as me. We decided to get together and now we four are fast friends. We do everything like play together not just this game but other games like basketball or soccer too. I'll never forget how this game gave me my best friends. The online chat allows me to connect to everyone around the world which never fails to amaze me. Its soo cool how the game not only lets me have fun but lets me have friends from all over the world, from different walks of life. We all get to share our thoughts, tips and feelings. Its much more personal than some game that i just play.

I'm happy to be part of this community. In fact its not just a community to me but a family. This game will always be close to my heart because it gave me my friends whom i treasure, the confidence that I am worth something to this world. It literally changed my sad days to happy ones. I'm definitely super "haypi". I will never forget the faithful day a few weeks ago, while browsing itunes, i accidentally tapped this game while browsing for games. It changed my life. Looking back i think it may not have been an accident, i believe it was rather fate, God or destiny. :D thank you soo much for creating this game and making it available to the world. To those who say its a rip-off, i say look again. This game is everybit unique and twice as fun as any other. I love it.

Now i find myself constantly playing, checking for news, messages on my free time. Leveling up an exploring is definitely more fun when done in a place that promotes family and friendship. I love haypi monsters.
Last edited by ern_ignacio on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Nemlo13

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:30 am

Hello, this is Username Nemlo13 from server 13 and I've been playing Haypi Monster for a couple of weeks now. I've really grown accustomed to the style and I have to say, it is truly remarkable. The extravagant playing of this game is very fun and truly a game to install on an iPad. Being a person who has an iPad myself, this game is no waste of space and I am glad to have found a game where after playing for a while doesn't bore me. This game should been everyone's list as a game that people all over should play. Haypi Monsters is now part of my life and I am glad to have found and played this excellent game!
<<

Ellionator

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:52 am

:D once in Haypi Monsters I was in play mode in the sea playing the boss and all my guys died and I had 3 slots! I died 4 times and I was about to cry. I was angry and mad. I spent 3 coins, the last ones. I was super mad and angry.
<<

awesomegirl

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:29 am

Hi all haypi addicts! My username is awesomegirl and I am on server 15. I love this game. LOVE IT! I have been out for weeks on the app store,trying to find that PERFECT game. An addictive,socialized game. A game that will allow me to be........not weird and awkward like I am...... You see,I used to be bullied at school and now I just sit by my self at lunch everyday . I used to be shy, but haypi has cured that! I get to talk wit people all around the world! I feel so so SO so happy now! Haypi is awesome and I will play it a lot! I owe the person who made this game!thx for reading! :D :lol: ;) :) :D
<<

cconnolly44

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:32 am

Username: Cconnolly44

I don't know what to say :D haypi monster has improved my life in so many ways. Me and other servers have created one huge family that stick together through crisis I'm the brother in the family we all have a good laugh everyday we see each other and it's all thanks to you guys at haypi monster

Even when i was being rude to my friends because I had gotten bullied that day they really helped me pull through it forget about it and just move on. We're a family not just random people on a site. We're a family

We've all connected to each other and learn to love each other and be like a true family I love them all and I'll never forget them. Even if I somehow stop playing this game one day they'll always be remembered deep in my heart

We're a sweet group we don't cause harm we try to take away harm and turn it into peace. What can I say I love them. I love haypi industries. I love family. I live life. I love me

Sincerely,
Cconnolly44
<<

CELESTIAL

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:39 am

Name: CELESTIAL
Server : 17

I ran across this game on accident when going through the App Store. I scrolled through it and looked at some pics and said "hey why not try it out." After about a few days I was hooked and just keep playing. It brings back memories of playing Pokemon but without all that walking around. It has brought me some good times watching my monsters level up and evolve and it's always amazing catching more to add to the collection. It's something that I will continue to play as long as its around.
<<

roulds

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:05 am

Hello haypi my username is roulds and im in sever 16.
I remember when i was playing haypi and i missed school on a monday because i was on baypi and i was just chatting and playing all day and it got late so i didnt go and my mom got mad because she asked me what did i do all day and i answered haypi lol. :D
<<

pocket

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:48 am

My username is pocket from sever 7

I downloaded this game on the 1st day it was released, i went to map 1 and rolled a dice, my character moved and i fought a monster, i find it lame and boring at first, but i am enjoying this game now.

Why do i feel that this game is fun now?
As i said i find this game lame and boring when i first downloaded it, i deleted this game after my 1st haypi monster battle. A few days later, my friend came to me and asked me to download a game, which is haypi monster, i was like oh my god this game again... Due to his continuous persuasion, i gave in and decided to give this game another shot, overtime i get used to this game and find it cute and enjoyable. So this is when i decided to buy my first coin package, i became a VIP and explored further into the game.

One day, one of my friend asked me to log into his account and help him purchase coin for VIP, I helped him, and when i try to log back into my account, i realized i had forgotten my password, i panicked, i kept trying different password for almost a day, I went to forum to see anybody has a similar problem as me, sadly I can find no answer online.. I feel very devastated at that point of time, I didn't give up though, i emailed HAYPI MONSTER support team about this incident, I hoped for a reply as soon as possible, 1 day passed no replies, just when i almost gave up hope on the game, i received a email from the support team telling me my forgotten password, I'm very please with Haypi Monster management system, and immediately after this incident, i purchased my 2nd coin package to show appreciation to this game.

In conclusion, 1 simple word will perfectly describe this game, (GOOD)
<<

bennyo20

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:20 am

Bennyo20
Server 14

I have been playing this for some time now I can't remember exactaly because I have been so immersed in it I love this game it brings me to a place I can be happy and from a background of playing Pokemon I love this game and find refuge in it I believe that this also tops Pokemon in certain ways the time I spend on it is great and the training times are a brilliant featureand I absolutely love this game. Anyway recently I have managed to get a blocky and it was one of the happiest days of my life seeing as I have spent a great deal of time training my Ricky to a rocky and soooo much time getting to blocky I almost cried when it went to the evolution. I absolutely love all of my monsters and I'm trying to start breeding which is another great feature this game has just like the synthesis. A couple of weeks ago I had been spending so much time and strategies to pass a level and when I actually did I was running down my street screaming yes and I love the world it was the happiest day of my life. Alright I'll conclude now this game is fantastic everyone should try it it has a incredibly nice and supportive environment and people and if you don't have it get it it will make you cry with joy and sadness for the fun is incredible everyone should get it and I can't wait to see and help the new people to this friendly community.

<<

mvgbolex22

Beginner

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:27 am

Name: mvgbolex22
Server: 21

It all started last february 4, when i was bored playing the other games on my ipad. I began the search in the app store for a game which will satisfy me, just like Pokemon did (until now). I downloaded a lot of monster-based games like monster life, dragon soul, jewel dragon and of course haypi monster. I started playing the others first but got bored immediately but when I played Haypi Monster i suddenly got this feeling (like when am playing Pokemon) that i need / i want to play forever! And now, after 4 straight days of playing, am now level 17 and currently ranked 1 with regards to level, ladder tournament, pvp and collection. I will not stop playing this game. I am very happy that you created this game. And i hope there will be upgrades very soon. BY THE WAY, AM A DOCTOR in REAL LIFE!! :D :D

THANK YOU!!
Last edited by mvgbolex22 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster Writing Competition 嗨皮精灵征文大赛(Feb.2013)