FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Writing Competition (Feb 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Tabiboy

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Writing Competition (Feb 2013)

Tabiboy Server 15

Community as in Family,
On Haypi Minster daily.

No need to sleep,
This game forever I will keep.
Erase it and I will weep.

The people I meet,
I welcome and greet.

World chat like a loud, lively feast.
Arguments are what I like least.

I know not yet their name
The monster I will soon tame.

Bred two new mystik
Their grading, I'm a critic.

In this game, I strive to be the best
So I'll keep playing without any rest.
<<

MonstaHunta

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:34 pm

What Happens to my Girlfriend Every Day

-MonstaHunta, Server 1

This is my girlfriend, a Haypi addict.
photo by MonstaHunta, on Flickr

She specially wakes up in the early morning for the ladder tournament. Despite her sleep induced stupor, this is her when she discovers she has dropped in ladder rank during her sleep.
photo (1) by MonstaHunta, on Flickr

She sees me within attacking distance of her and attacks me until she wins.
photo (2) by MonstaHunta, on Flickr

Being a gentleman, I try my darn hardest not to attack her back especially when...
photo (3) by MonstaHunta, on Flickr

Then she begins her rampage on squishing people. Poor Cdragon, schwag, skrilla, Thomas6 and TheRealGobY, just to name a few of her usual victims.
photo (5) by MonstaHunta, on Flickr

At ladder reset, she is champion, but we all know who the legitimate champion is. >.<
photo (4) by MonstaHunta, on Flickr

P.S. a shout out to all the above individuals for being awesome ladder buddies
<<

Stormi

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Stormi server 2

Creative, entertaining, challenging, and most of all loads of fun. Haypi has done it again with their new game, Haypi Monster :)
Dragons with psychic energies, Invincible Simians, Sea Creatures able to summon up tsunamis.... They are all in there, and more.
Battle the system and your friends, team up and match wits with other players and their incredible armies.
Begin by capturing rare monsters and collecting treasures as you journey through the game. Learn their skills and weaknesses, then breed an army of super monsters to take on the server.
I love Haypi Monster and look forward to many more hours of fun as the team from Haypi work to make this their best game ever.
Download the app, if you haven't already and start making your own monster army now. And think about investing a little bit in VIP. The game is great without VIP and awesome with.

A big thank you to all the team at Haypi and here's wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous Year of the Snake :)

Ps. Thanks to DeNira from Server 2, who has worked hard on game tips and helped us all get to grips with the game
Last edited by Stormi on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Krister_o

Conqueror

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:50 pm

This game brought me pain, when i spent about 20 vet modes trying to get flaunt scroll. When i saw on the wheel at the end Two slider scrolls, Flaunt scroll, money(2), sharp claw, potion & only one jellie. I respun about four ties and kept landing on jellie or potion, but i wanted flaunt scroll so bad! But then i ran out of coins so i got stuck with a jellie. Im Krister_o rank 10 in ladder, Server 2. Please consider me, thank-you. This game is so much fun. Thank you for this game haypi!
<<

Melissalyy

Beginner

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Melissalyy, Server 1

This is the true story of us, me the item hoarding non VIP noob and the VIP5 top ranked player.

Probably one of the worst pick up lines ever, everything started off with a private message (pm), “Hello Mel, how old are you?” This rankled the feminist in me and I shot back snarkily and venomously. So it ended with me thinking he’s a pedophile and him thinking that I was drunk.

Nevertheless, I was still in awe, like every other gullible noob, of his team of all the available S ranked epics. Mind you, full S and not A+ masquerading as S. Back then, he hogged the top spot in 4 out of 5 rankings. And I was that obnoxious rambling noob who asked in chat all the compulsory noob questions (crystal fragments, Poe, honey). He was patient in answering my questions, humble to all and most of all, he believed in me as a player. On 20/20 hindsight, I question his belief and hence his judgment in a player who was adamant that her Drac, Branchy and Blocky would conquer the Haypi world. To further addle my disillusion, I became the highest ranked (15) non VIP in ladder and was an inspiration to other non VIPs. I still count this as my best Haypi achievement to date.

Before I could rest on my laurels, he secretly depraved me of my much lauded non VIP status and got me VIP3, so that I could progress further. I was uneasy to accept this overly generous gift from someone who was a close friend by then. But I of course had to make the most out of it and use it wisely. When I cracked top 10 in ladder, I celebrated that moment with him in pm. His reply astounded me. “Come for my head, Mel!”

Later on, that really happened. Sneaky last second attempts totally count. My messages flooded his mailbox claiming that I was spamming everyone with my new shiny crown. I absolutely did not want him to know he’s secretly the only one I wanted to tell. So I became a reclusive hermit that day when he asked everyone in world chat if they received the “cute” spamming mail from Melissalyy. I got over my embarrassment and asked him in pm why he should care so much about my progress in Haypi, be it level, ladder or maps. He confessed his feelings so I asked for his number. Days later, he took a trip from the west coast to the east coast to meet me and the rest is history. Thanks Haypi.

photo (6) by Melissalyy, on Flickr

Fly me to the moon. In other words, please be true.
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:38 pm

My entry will just be the excel sheet I've been working on. You can find it here. It's constantly being updated.

http://tinyurl.com/HM-DeNira

* Just saying, I love MonstaHuntas and Melissalyy's entrys. Absolutely adorable.

DeNira
Server 2
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

drooraffe

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:57 am

when will winners be announced??
<<

LOnely

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:11 am

drooraffe wrote:when will winners be announced??
admin01 wrote:Dear Monster Trainers,

Has Haypi Monster ever brought you joy, laughter, or tears? We would love to hear your stories, so please share them with us! If your story is good, you can win awesome rewards!

To celebrate the upcoming Chinese New Year, we are kicking off a Haypi Monster Writing Competition! Check out the competition details below:

Requirements:
1. You can post entries such as beginner’s guides, game play tips, or even a reflection on your experiences in Haypi Monster.
2. There are no limits on writing style or word count. Please do not give out any personal information such as bank info, personal addresses, phone numbers, etc.
3. Please include your CASE SENSITIVE account name and server number in the entry.
4. All entries MUST be posted in the Haypi Events > Haypi Monster Writing Competition section.

Please post your entry underneath as a reply. Each participant can only post one entry. Feel free to edit your entry until the end of the competition.
5. If you have already written material that you have posted elsewhere over the internet (i.e. an article, a blog, a forum) and would like to enter in the competition, you can post the link to it on the forum with your CASE SENSITIVE account name and server number. You can also enter the competition by sending the link to HaypiOfficial via Twitter or Facebook:

Haypi on Facebook: HaypiOfficial
http://www.facebook.com/HaypiOfficial
Haypi on Twitter: haypiofficial http://www.twitter.com/haypiofficial

Each participant can only post one entry. A single player cannot win multiple times. Please do not message us more than once on Twitter/Facebook.

Duration: Feb 7th-24th, 2013

Prize:
1st-Prize winner–a Purity (you can choose the gender)
Three 2nd-Prize winners – 500 Haypi coins;
Five 3rd-Prize winners - 300 Haypi coins each;
Fifty 4th-Prize winners - 100 Haypi coins each;

Note: The Haypi coins can also be delivered to your other Haypi games! If you are selected as a winner and want your coins delivered to another Haypi game, please contact Haypi Support.

Haypi Co., Ltd. reserves the right of final interpretation over this competition. By entering your writing in this competition, you hearby grant Haypi Co., Ltd. the permission to use its contents.

Good luck!

Haypi Co., Ltd.
Previous

Return to Haypi Monster Writing Competition 嗨皮精灵征文大赛(Feb.2013)