Server17 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:05 am

Server17 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi staff's observation. Experts will co-work with haypi supports and maintain the gameplay environment for Haypi Monster community. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Garnered

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Server17 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate these following people for their helpfulness and kindness in Server 17 World Chat:

Decnet
illuyer

I believe they will be a great Expert in helping to keep the server intact; with them as Experts the mass-floods of abuse in world chat should lessen and may be gone.
Furthermore, they have great knowledge of the game as they are one of the top players in the ranking board. They can help new and upcoming fellow players in general questions/queries they might have.

Thank you for reading.
~Garnered~
<<

illuyer

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 am

And I would like to nominate Garnered.

He's a great player, and rather helpful. He's always trying to help others out in the general chat, and he seems to have great knowledge of the game- this reflects on the rankings (he's been #1 for as long as I can remember).

Cheers.

P.S. Us, nominating each other, was not discussed prior to this post. I randomly stumbled upon this thread, and saw his post. My opinion on this matter, is by no means biased, other than how I feel about him as a player.

-Illuyer
<<

nanana1237

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:16 am

I would like to nominate someone but I have to say something first, server 17 needs an expert, we have trolls coming and going freely and it is horrible, one guy named xxtusk if I remember correct had no filter, cursing with spaces left and right and talking about family and friends, I don't know if we already have one but it is direly needed. Thanks -NNN. Also, I would like to recommend garnered - he is fun, friendly And knows a lot also one of the top players so that's a plus, he is ideal but he might have quit for a little bit I'm not sure
<<

Jessie87

Baron

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:55 am

illuyer wrote:And I would like to nominate Garnered.

He's a great player, and rather helpful. He's always trying to help others out in the general chat, and he seems to have great knowledge of the game- this reflects on the rankings (he's been #1 for as long as I can remember).

Cheers.

P.S. Us, nominating each other, was not discussed prior to this post. I randomly stumbled upon this thread, and saw his post. My opinion on this matter, is by no means biased, other than how I feel about him as a player.

-Illuyer

Hi illuyer, can you clarify if garnered goes by a different name on server 17. I don't know anyone who is number 1 by that name on server 17

Thanks

Return to Server17 Expert Nominations