Server13 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:03 am

Server13 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi staff's observation. Experts will co-work with haypi supports and maintain the gameplay environment for Haypi Monster community. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Tytus22

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:45 am

Re: Server13 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate lwt.cc he is always courteous to other players and is always active
<<

troll4life

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:54 pm

i would nominate myself in server13 xD im troll4life :o
<<

Funckyfresh

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:06 pm

I would like to nominate myself Funckyfresh in server 13. I play all the time. I would love to help with this game any way possible.
<<

RedLacket

Marquis

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:26 am

I nominate my self , i joined this game on 20/1/2013 so i am here since a long time , i think i know everything that needed and i always help the starters , i am so active , i log in everyday and play for hours .
*One Piece <3! *
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:21 pm

RedLacket wrote:I nominate my self , i joined this game on 20/1/2013 so i am here since a long time , i think i know everything that needed and i always help the starters , i am so active , i log in everyday and play for hours .

Just a heads up, self nominations are usually frowned upon.
<<

iTzYourThug_731

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:54 pm

I would like to nominate RedLacket for the expert player of server 13 as he is a fair player, kind and really helpfull. He has always helped me when i needed to and he also recruited some people to the game, like me, and i think that recruiting skills are also really good. He knows the game very well and i'm sure he would do a great job as the server 13's expert.

Return to Server13 Expert Nominations