FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I hate this server, Karma ruins it

<<

420muffins

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:34 pm

I hate this server, Karma ruins it

Karma is absolutely ruining it. If you don't join, they wipe you out over and over.. I've spent $40 on coins and am disgusted at the entire situation, shouldn't have even started playing.. not even in the top 20 whereas I was #8 2 days ago. I've tried reasoning but after I reason with one person and rebuild they send another.. and I know for a fact that it's from foul play, as a friend of mine joined their alliance and clued me in on the attacks openly declared on me in their clan chat, as if they had a good reason to attack me.

I may come back if the people running the server now are taken out but I doubt it'll happen.. makes me sick to see a game ruined from a lack of sportsmanship. 4maryj20 and 1alph1 are at the heart of it.. Absolute garbage..
<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Re: I hate this server, Karma ruins it

its a war game its gonna happen
just keep ur troops hunting, max ur cranny, and build traps
Retired expert
<<

Sk8rBones

Citizen

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:57 pm

wrong place to say this but K2 awesome sig
<<

Kevstev

Citizen

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:48 pm

What k2700 said. They will get bored of attacking you if they never get any resources or prestige, and if you build traps and they lose troops, and get no resources/prestige, they will be sure to stop attacking you.

Upgrading your cranny is cheap, and keeping troops out hunting isn't that hard to remember either. The only way they should have a chance at killing some of your troops is if you don't remember to hunt troops that are in the process of being built before someone else sees them sitting there.

You do have one other option- just move your city. It costs lots of coins, but if there is really just a single group of people bothering you, they shouldn't be able to find you (or will stop caring by the time they do).
<<

redgun

Elite

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 pm

What the guys above me said ^^
and remember to send your troops hunting at all times.. Try not to hunt in your own oasis' as well..

If it comes to it, starve their troops by taking over their crop oasis' and resigning & reduce their wood production ;) so they can't build lots of cats..

Sk8rBones wrote:wrong place to say this but K2 awesome sig

That's why there's off-topi, but yeah I agree..
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

<<

JohnyLingo

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:04 am

I've not had problems with Karma, MaryJ is pretty cool.
<<

NVSIBLSKLZ

Citizen

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:08 am

What server are you in. Too bad I'm not in your server because I would help. But yea I'm going to say what they said already, and another thing you can do is buy refuse war time.
INVISIBLE SKILLZ

"I am always outnumbered, but never outmanned"
"Dusty"
Tier 1 Operator- AFO Wolfpack

Build a bridge and get over it.

<<

xSTEELERx

Beginner

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:09 am

I haven't had any problems but I know people in there and I'm only 4 lol
<<

NVSIBLSKLZ

Citizen

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:24 am

Wait what do you mean by you are only 4?
INVISIBLE SKILLZ

"I am always outnumbered, but never outmanned"
"Dusty"
Tier 1 Operator- AFO Wolfpack

Build a bridge and get over it.

<<

Erraven

Baron

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 am

420muffins wrote:Karma is absolutely ruining it. If you don't join, they wipe you out over and over.. I've spent $40 on coins and am disgusted at the entire situation, shouldn't have even started playing.. not even in the top 20 whereas I was #8 2 days ago. I've tried reasoning but after I reason with one person and rebuild they send another.. and I know for a fact that it's from foul play, as a friend of mine joined their alliance and clued me in on the attacks openly declared on me in their clan chat, as if they had a good reason to attack me.

I may come back if the people running the server now are taken out but I doubt it'll happen.. makes me sick to see a game ruined from a lack of sportsmanship. 4maryj20 and 1alph1 are at the heart of it.. Absolute garbage..

Hmm...Karma... That was my pvp alliance ^^
S3?
Counter to what some before me said, you can build all cav or cav/ archers. To a point where you don't have much crop negatives. With high cranny and never keep troops out for more than a few seconds. Hunt in the boonies(where you can't find anyone). Use the (as many as you can) cav to farm THEM if you can build a few k and are close enough where it'll only take a few seconds. I recommend having a far away friend or low leveled friend lock these targets close to you so that they don't move and have to sweat you being online while they're offline.

Move right next to one of their subs that you recently heard he attacked with and had a lot of troops. Waiting until he goes offline and also taking his crop oasis's. You can find out who their enemies are and strike a deal. You give them sub and crop coordinates and they're attacking your shared enemies.

In server 5 I had about 30 attacks on everyone in an entire alliance daily. many prestige attacks, many subs stolen, all oasis's stolen on spot, and pming coords of seemingly about to starve troops, to ranked allied players. My 30 attacks came from one of the 6 spies planted in the alliance as I (as well as other allied alliances) had the ac watched and destroyed players when they were offline.

^^ I guess that's karma though since I didn't start that war. :?
The well bred contradict other people. The wise contradict themselves~Wilde
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character~Emerson
RAGNAROK_5 S102

Advanced Guide
Prestige Chart
Crops/Scouting
Next

Return to Server11 Discussion