FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server10 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:01 am

Server10 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

-MAGNUM-

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Re: Server10 Expert Nominations Discussion

Hello I wold like to signing up for the Server 10 Expert Nomination.

My Real name is Redian
Im 22 Year old, Male
My in game name is MAGNUM
Im lv 16 at the moment with VIP-2 in server 10.

Im online quite allot I have my iPhone with me where ever I go and always have Haypi Monster open im usually on 4-6 hours a day, mostly weighting to be put up against a 2v2 PVP match and just chat in the chat box while waiting.

My Experience
I have allot of experience with these sort of positions, I have been a GM on an online game FlyForFun (FlyFF) and also had my own privet server of that game where me and some friends can play around with out any restrictions. I also have been a Administrator for that games forum.

English is not my first language so I do make a few spelling mistakes here and there. But im friendly and I respectful to all players weather VIP or Free to play I treat everyone Equally.

I have told a few friends about this game and someone them have come to play but unfortunately two are stuck in a different server. I help out in the Zenform Protectors forums and give the developer of that game a few ideas and suggestions and he is using one of my idea for that game in the next update. Zenform Protectors is a game similar to Haypi Monsters and Pokemon on the App Store, if you are not familiar with it, fact I sent the Developer of that App a PM to tray this game also.

I have to admit I have been a little naughty in the chat box a few times where I see people being rude to other players because they are asking questions, I try to help the new players as much as I can.

If you require anymore information about me or have any questions please let me know.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Nominating yourself is generally frowned upon by support. Also this is the discussion thread, not nomination thread.
<<

-MAGNUM-

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:50 pm

admin01 wrote:all discussion concerning the nominations shall take place here.

I haven't nominated my self, I just gave a few information about my self in case people want to vote for me, now they have more of a personal understanding of who I am. My goal here is to get closer to the players and the forum community before I even get nominated.

Think of it this way, a president cant vote for him self so he makes speeches so people see who he really is before they vote for him.

So im doing the same thing here, trying to make people know who I am and what im about.

Besides Lord.Rex if people don't do what I did, then you wold have players voting for another player who might not even want to be Nominated, is like I vote for Lord.Rex but no one asks Rex or Rex did not say if he dose want to be nominated, so its a wast of time, this way people know I wold like to be nominated and so if they wish to vote for me they can.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:19 pm

in general nominations are awaste of time here in haypi. haypi doesnt tend to select new experts just prior ones or players that support has relations with.
<<

Ash_Ketchum

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Support won't make someone expert who doesn't want it first off. If you get nominated and don't want it then you can come into the forums and say thanks but no thanks. Second off the very first thing you said was I would like to sign up for server 10 expert nominations. To me, that looks like a self nomination. Third off you aren't "discussing the expert nominations" you're submitting a résumé. That's more of something to send directly to support, not post in the forums

Return to Server10 Expert Nominations