Server6 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 am

Server6 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi staff's observation. Experts will co-work with haypi supports and maintain the gameplay environment for Haypi Monster community. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Cheese10I

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Re: Server6 Expert Nominations

Hi, I would like to self nominate. The reason is server 6 chats can get quite spammy and sometimes a lot profanity, there are quite some young kids in our server. They shouldn't have to read or even deal with such things.

A bit about me, I am 24, I live in Australia. I <3 Cheese.

I do have some qualification's I was a Super Mod For Gods war online for 3 years, feel free to contact Mycake the admin abount me. http://forum.gw.igg.com

I also run a small community for a game called Dungeon Rampage (a Facebook page has around 6000 likes) http://www.facebook.com/DRHangout I post there daily and help players there.

Also I think thesmant and Boydster would be awesome experts, they both are very active in chats, always helping people with questions.

I am somewhat new to this game, but I have spent a little money on it and plan on playing it for years.

Thanks for your time, my account in Server 6 is Cheese101
Last edited by Cheese10I on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Boydster94

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:23 pm

I would like to recommend thesmant and Cheese101 to be Experts. the are very helpful to new and struggling players in the game, they are active in chat and I believe that they would make excellent Experts.

And if I could, I would like to self nominate myself due to all the offensive languages and spam that server 6 gets. It is just not alright due to have kids in the game.

- Boydster
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Just a heads up it is typically frowned upon to nominate yourselves in the Haypi community though it is very appreciated that you all care about the Haypi community and the young players that are around :D
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

Cheese10I

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:45 am

The_MuKu wrote:Just a heads up it is typically frowned upon to nominate yourselves in the Haypi community though it is very appreciated that you all care about the Haypi community and the young players that are around :D

The thread is 6 days old without any post, so thought I might as well, we are in big need for experts. but I also recommended thesmant and Boydster :D
<<

Rx2014

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:37 pm

id like to nominate HerCub for expert great player and always nice friendly
<<

Cheese101

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:15 am

Cheese10I wrote:Hi, I would like to self nominate. The reason is server 6 chats can get quite spammy and sometimes a lot profanity, there are quite some young kids in our server. They shouldn't have to read or even deal with such things.

A bit about me, I am 24, I live in Australia. I <3 Cheese.

I do have some qualification's I was a Super Mod For Gods war online for 3 years, feel free to contact Mycake the admin abount me. http://forum.gw.igg.com

I also run a small community for a game called Dungeon Rampage (a Facebook page has around 6000 likes) http://www.facebook.com/DRHangout I post there daily and help players there.

Also I think thesmant and Boydster would be awesome experts, they both are very active in chats, always helping people with questions.

I am somewhat new to this game, but I have spent a little money on it and plan on playing it for years.

Thanks for your time, my account in Server 6 is Cheese101

This is my true account, seems accounts have been linked to forums now.
<<

SwiftDeath_599

Baron

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:51 am

Well, it's been a long time since this thread had any replies.. And i would like to bump it up a little :)

I'm SwiftDeath from Server 6 and i would like to nominate the following as Experts:

Chezzire
Xhizors

These are the current people actively engaging in and out of the game..

Thanks! ^__^

Hi Support,

How many points / votes does a player need to be tagged as expert?
<<

Chezzire

Baron

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi,
I would like to nominate the ff: players (in game name)
Xhizors
SwiftDeath
They are friendly and patiently answer questions from newbs like me!
More than that, they display high interest and dedication to the game! ^^
<<

SwiftDeath_599

Baron

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:34 am

Lol, i guess nobody cares on this section of the forums hahahaha

Return to Server6 Expert Nominations