Server35 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:18 am

Server35 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from

nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and

responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi staff's observation. Experts will co-work with haypi supports and maintain

the gameplay environment for Haypi community. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Abyss101_489

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Re: Server35 Expert Nominations

Naturally, I would nominate myself, but I would be disqualified for the nominations. So I will not nominate myself.. Lol
I would like to nominate this helpful, kind, active player named aksupallo. He should be the expert on server 35. He is online everyday, and is already player level 40 and has the blue badge. He is well respected and I see him helping other players. I helped him get started with Haypi Dragon and told him the basic steps to the game. So he has gotten better than me (because I only play once in a while now). aksupallo has really good perks of a player.

I would also like to nominate PUNISHER, as for experts. He is on everyday too, and really wise and helpful. He helps other players with bosses and gives them a boost in PVP by playing with them. He is nice and cool to be around with and chats everyday, and says hello to people who are on.

What I would like is for multiple experts so we can monitor the chats, and other miscellaneous things.

So thank you for reading ;-)
Abyss101
<<

aksupallo

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Hello everyone, i wud like to nominate abyss to our server expert. Abyss is nice guy, he is happy always and he helps always everyone, when i started to play this Abyss101 helped me and now im one of bests on our server, without him i couldnt never be here :) Abyss always help weaker players and he is really nice guy, he wud be just correct guy to be expert!

thanks for reading see u all on PVP ;)
<<

Abyss101

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Thanks aksupallo :D
ACCOUNTS:
Aeowyn: online
Abyss101: Offline
Offline account:Roco: 40 Devil: 38 Leshy: 31 The rest are level 22's
Have fun playing :P
Been a Haypi Veteran for two years now ;)
<<

kasiaho

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:45 am

becouse
we r still not merged i guess we can still nominate:)
i would like to nominate
aksupallo
PUNISHER
and GRIMM
all very helpful and fair
(btw please let us play pvp soon:) )
<<

kasiaho

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:54 am

and of course
Abyss101 is an expert on our server:)

anyway server is dying...:(
<<

kanibal

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:19 pm

bad day ..

I wish you guys before choosing the experts Haypi
soon migrate our server 35 as the same is dying.
Good players are also to any other player in the world, because only
we have not yet been migrated?? I am very upset with Haypi not even have the courage to send some email explaining!

Return to Server35 Expert Nominations