FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server3 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

Kanger

Baron

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Server3 Expert Nominations

It is ironic that SirPor is going so far as to accuse me of cheating when he routinely cheats and posts my ladder line up in world chat, asking other Thai players to attack me. See attached. He has also used his alt account SirLalin to attack me and other non-Thai players. I hope you find peace, bro. Festering hatred is not healthy. In any event, there are so few English speakers remaining in our server because of the bullying by the Thai players, so there is little need for an English speaking expert.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (607.51 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (615.87 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
<<

SirPor

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:27 am

Re: Server3 Expert Nominations

This happen after u using livenugo and ur account challenge me several times
And SirLalin i gave to tum2524 to play coz i love to play only one id
Every morning u complain to me everyday about alot of other players keep challenging u and i understand how u feel i never use multiple account challenge u just try to play fair but everything u ve complain abt kanatip cheating u did that too just follow him if support didnt do anything abt it coz u just want golds from pvp reward
U alway get alot of other player keep challenging u coz u always try to stay at 1st rank in ladder

Please let support chk do i ever cheat on pvp
My pvp monthly only 1900+ i m rich enough to pay for gold i do not spend so much time on it
Previous

Return to Server3 Expert Nominations