FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server2 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

Appdbag

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 am

Re: Server2 Expert Nominations Discussion

Lord.Rex wrote:lol you wish. seriously dude just go away. I don't even think you know anything about what youre talking about anyway. have fun with your fail trolling its hilarious. of course youre talking to yourself now, im done with you troll boy

All you have to do is read Ash's posts to know two things. First he's a tool. Second he shouldn't be an expert. I nominate Makes_Yew_QQ.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:35 pm

im in chat everyday and have NEVER seen that player in chat. nominate whoever but that player deserves it even less than I do. he isn't in chat, he doesn't help anyone that ive seen, hes not in the forums. seriously that guy is the least deserving candidate here. krister_o would be better even, at least kris helps people inbetween insulting them
<<

Appdbag

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:38 pm

It's a discussion not an argument. Just because you have so little going on that you spend the most time in chat doesn't make you clairvoyant. Your posts continue to prove my first point. I've seen Makes in chat and he answers questions via private. Ill assume to avoid ppl in global. Keep up the good work Makes!
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Well I don't really care who he is. I think an expert should be willing to go "global". After all, how will people go to them with their questions if they don't even know them? I get questions and concerns in my mail because people know me. If I had a question, how can I go to a person I've never heard of before?
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:40 am

just because someone helps often, posts on the forum or helps in chat doesnt make someone a good canidate for expert. for example
in the past HK those are known as wannabe's. they try their best to help but as soon as they reveive the title it all stops.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:48 am

But on the same token someone who never helps or chats or talks on the forums is just as bad if not worse
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:51 am

not really. they dont have a motive or are deceiving people. ive seen it happen on every server since i started playing haypi quite a while ago.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:48 pm

well I cant deal with a another useless expert. id rather have one that's doing it very well for the wrong reasons than someone whos not doing it well for the right ones
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:03 am

well thats why its up to support. try letting them do their job and not worry about it so much and just play the game. maybe there are no good nominees.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:53 pm

there are actually. nira is the most obvious as I have stated many times. of course if you were actually IN server 2 you would already know that so how about getting off this thread since you have no reason to be here other than tick me off like some pathetic little troll. lord knows its all youre good at here, obviously you don't have anything going for you in real life.
PreviousNext

Return to Server2 Expert Nominations