FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server2 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 am

Server2 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:31 am

Re: Server2 Expert Nominations Discussion

I am -> Difficult, short on patience, hate repeating myself [I live by "give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime"], prefers to be secluded in a corner, likes lurking around the fights because their insults are so strange or sad that they crack me up. Will only come in when I get tired of them. XDDD

Nick is -> patient, friendly, straight to the point, listened to and listens to peers, stays to calm down any situations even though the situation is out of hand.

~Nira
Last edited by DeNira on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:37 am

im pretty sure I talk more than both of you combined lol. but yea sorry about the nomination didn't know you wouldn't want it :p
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:33 am

Not particularly I don't want it, more of a "people know I don't like them, be blamed for bias" kind of thing that I've dealt with in the past. Plus in this server there's bound to be a lot of work and I'm terribly strict. I wouldn't be very well liked, perhaps disliked more than I am now. But good luck to any future nominees and experts! I think nick would be an excellent expert because nick just likes everyone c: and no. You don't talk more than me lol
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:33 pm

very few experts have ever been liked. only ones I ever liked is the_efg and thetardis (I think tardis was it.... idr it was back in haypi kingdom s22)
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:20 am

Oh well :) If I get expert, I'd be way too strict. Lol. But hey, you got nominated! You ready to take on the role? :3 I think you'd be an excellent expert, even if only for a month. c:

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 am

meh. I wouldn't mind it. I just don't know who those people are o.o
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:00 am

Lord.Rex wrote:meh. I wouldn't mind it. I just don't know who those people are o.o

Well you apparently helped them so... xD I can imagine you an expert. You gotta have patience for these people before those high school kids after all! Nice practice? Haha.

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:06 am

yea and I am online more than anyone else I know xD meh if I get it I get it.
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:15 am

Lord.Rex wrote:yea and I am online more than anyone else I know xD meh if I get it I get it.

Should I be worried for the world of chat if you do get it? xD I think I'd love for any expert right now. The harassment was terribly annoying. I'm not even going to bother with my pms right now. It's pure harassment in there, I'm pretty sure, because nobody ever PMs me.

Next

Return to Server2 Expert Nominations