Server2 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Re: Server2 Expert Nominations Discussion

DeNira wrote:Nickrox [Kinda not in game at all

Ya sorry about that. To be honest this game has become rather boring. It's the same thing over and over again, support is doing nothing (that I'm aware of) to innovate the game, all they are doing is adding more servers when our server is inactive in chat already except from 3PM-2AM EST.

Maybe if they added more stuff I'd be interested, but this game has become a repeat of team mode - train - 5 vet/expert modes per day - 10+ladder rewards - 1PVP win

Honestly most days I don't even do any of that now, there's no point in leveling up my monsters because I can't fight anyone with them (pvp raises to 40 and ladder you can't control, plus you honestly get next to nothing from them anyway)
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

Logan910

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:45 am

I would like to nominate piffzytoto for an expert position. Thanks.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Who the heck is that? If I don't know him he clearly isn't in chat, make sure the people you nominate are active and make sure you're in the right server page
<<

Twitbooblr_884

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:13 am

DeNira wrote:My last post did end on the note of totally approving ash for expert, so I was on topic, thank you very much.

But yes, the other ones were off topic though, but really, nobody else was saying anything and really, it's the same people being nominated over and over again. Just to keep this on topic, here's my final post. Because I really am tired. So I'm just going to do this, then go play steam because chat is no fun.

MY OPINIONS: Name / My thoughts about the person / Approve?

The_MuKu [Kinda not in wc all too often]
Nickrox [Kinda not in game at all xD]
Twitbooblr [School in the way]
Ash_Ketchum [Way too much time in game] I APPROVE
DeNira [Needs to bake less pastries. Wait time = Play time] I wish I could approve XD
SnowStorm [Needs to stop losing eyeballs] Help more people, then I'd approve
Yippers [Who is this? O_O I haven't seen before?! Or I don't recall...]

if I could only do some haypi monsters in school XD

Yippers.. I saw him twice in chat before.. Then I decided to nominate him XD. I don't see him anymore nowadays haha
<<

AcheTH

Baron

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07 am

I nominate DeNira of course
also if Ash tune down on swear words and stop complaining so much after losing fights he'd be perfect for the role IMO
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:39 pm

I have a colorful vocabulary. nothing wrong with that :lol:
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:01 pm

:3 I'm kinda mad they haven't gotten in any expert yet. Thanks for the nomination ache. Maybe I will be expert. Maybe I won't.

I'd nominate ash if his colorful vocabulary was a little less.... Colorful. Nickrox and muku aren't on haypi anymore D: nor twit. It pretty much just leaves ash and me. xD (attempting to stay on topic).
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:09 pm

yea I don't see those three ever. a shame really they would have been good. and I am trying to work on the language but until support bans the people who get me going not much I can do xD I agree with the nira nomination too but you gotta be online not lurking :D
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:48 am

Lord.Rex wrote:yea I don't see those three ever. a shame really they would have been good. and I am trying to work on the language but until support bans the people who get me going not much I can do xD I agree with the nira nomination too but you gotta be online not lurking :D

I am online! Lol. But what's the use of saying anything if I can't do anything? If I don't say anything, it passes by quicker anyways. Or just saying something off topic for a topic change. Otherwise, I won't interrupt. I don't want to deal with the fighting anymore than I have to until an expert is implemented.

But hey, we still are doing better than before xD it's only when the people of "the old days" (a few weeks ago) pop up that we get trouble.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Logan910 wrote:I would like to nominate piffzytoto for an expert position. Thanks.

Nominate whomever you want regardless of others.
PreviousNext

Return to Server2 Expert Nominations