Server1 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Server1 Expert Nominations Discussion

Falaron wrote:
Lord.Rex wrote:technically experts don't need to give warnings they only do out of common courtesy, but not all do. I don't like certain experts too much either but that doesn't mean I complain if I get muted. if you broke a chat rule then deal with it. next time don't curse in chat when an expert is online

So experts are exempt from the same rules?

If you have a screenshot of an expert swearing send it in to support.

No they are not exempt, but the ones that I have seen swearing have been removed

And just because someone else does something that isn't right and doesn't get caught doesn't give you justification to do the same thing. That's humanity 101
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Lord.Rex wrote:never said that ;) I was more referencing those complaining about being muted. as for that send support ss of them cursing or what ever it is theyre doing in other servers and then something may be done, ive seen it before in hk

Already did that and no action was taken. They are some of the longest running experts.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:32 pm

then maybe they weren't the experts, just posers? or youre just not sending good enough proof. either way don't start bad mouthing them cause that's against the rules too lol
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Lord.Rex wrote:then maybe they weren't the experts, just posers? or youre just not sending good enough proof. either way don't start bad mouthing them cause that's against the rules too lol

Not bad mouthing or mentioning names. Just stating facts. I'm just asking a generalized question and having a civil discussion.
Last edited by Falaron on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Kyler4

Beginner

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:38 pm

I am more just mad that there is experts again. I think Hahpi Kingdom and Haypi dragon prove no experts is better. In Haypi Kingdom if a expert ever gives a warning or a mute everybody will start pushing the limits and swearing but in haypi dragon with no experts I hardly ever see swearing. It just doesnt happen with experts not around because there is no little taboo to it anymore.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

I meant don't bash in the chats lol. as for the experts versus no experts I was on haypi dragon s7 and I would have loved an expert there in the beginning. lots of open talk about cheating and hacking but no one got in trouble for it.
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Kyler4 wrote:I am more just mad that there is experts again. I think Hahpi Kingdom and Haypi dragon prove no experts is better. In Haypi Kingdom if a expert ever gives a warning or a mute everybody will start pushing the limits and swearing but in haypi dragon with no experts I hardly ever see swearing. It just doesnt happen with experts not around because there is no little taboo to it anymore.

People can behave without an expert around, but there's always going to be the spammer/troll who wants to get muted, and for that we need experts whether you like it or not. I have seen times on servers that did fine without experts, also times when servers needed experts to keep things in line. Your one server in haypi dragon doesn't "prove" that we need to get rid of experts at all. Scientific studies are performed with multiple trials, I've played dragon and the chat was dirtier than a house in a 3rd world country. My trial proves that we need experts in these games (if I were to follow your logic)
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

Ramen.

FSM
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:21 pm

nIcKrOx wrote:
I've played dragon and the chat was dirtier than a house in a 3rd world country. My trial proves that we need experts in these games (if I were to follow your logic)

best quote ever^^
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:46 am

Lord.Rex wrote:
nIcKrOx wrote:
I've played dragon and the chat was dirtier than a house in a 3rd world country. My trial proves that we need experts in these games (if I were to follow your logic)

best quote ever^^

Thank you :)

But this thread is for discussing Server1 experts and since we aren't doing that anymore, we should leave the thread alone. If anyone has a problem take it up with support or message me, in pm.
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

Ramen.

FSM
<<

Kyler4

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:06 am

I love nick he is so awesome
PreviousNext

Return to Server1 Expert Nominations