FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Best "well ****" moments

Moderators: support1, support54

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Best "well ****" moments

So I figured I'd make this thread to share some of our best wtf, crap luck, and just all around painfully funny stories that's happened in HM. this can be anything from spending hundreds to get a legendary just to get him for free on another account to just really lucky noobs beating you thanks to haypi's awesome dodge ratings or amazing AI (sarcasm). Just a little something to keep us sane after this kind of bs happens. This isn't a thread for complaining (though it may sound like it sometimes) but rather a thread to just share crap that's happened that just boggles your mind.

Ill start:

Today in ladder I lost twice to this guy with adrenaline Rhor, armor III brawny, healer smiter and pod flight with tech II. the only monster I had an issue with was brawny, as my team was all Cerberus (1 heat wave and 3 underdog) the first time and then 3 cerb (1 heat wave 2 underdog) with a branchy. The main issues were a) my monsters were anywhere from 2-5 levels weaker and b) my underdog Cerberus wouldn't use SFB against the brawny and rather used whack. So I'm like ok, I'll just buy 3 burns for 10 essence each and replace whack, since the three cerbs with underdog all have at least 2 fire moves that are way stronger such as pyro, SFB, fire blast, and wild fire/meteor. Needless to say I put burn in, face the team and critical hit the brawny and dispatch the smiter and rhor easily. Then the flight comes up. My cerb used it's last SFB and brought it down to about half health then the flight used pod. I jest you not the next turn instead of fire blast, my cerb used BURN! I still won the match but I literally just sat there staring at the screen wondering what the heck is wrong with my monsters, cause they really are not too bright -__-
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: Best "well ****" moments

Burn OP, needs nerf ok?

Naw but seriously, that's fuarked up :|...
AI needs serious improvements for sure!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

NinjaWaflz_288

Citizen

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Well... One time, I had finally saved up about 10ish ultimate rune gems to try for adaptability on my neon. I like to use them at once rather than using them individually when I first get them. Anyways, I get to about my 7th or 8th attempt and I finally get adaptability!...But before I could click the button to override my last talent, I lost connection and the talent was gone when I logged back on.. I eventually got it after a bunch more tries.. But that was pretty messed up!!
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:15 pm

NinjaWaflz_288 wrote:Well... One time, I had finally saved up about 10ish ultimate rune gems to try for adaptability on my neon. I like to use them at once rather than using them individually when I first get them. Anyways, I get to about my 7th or 8th attempt and I finally get adaptability!...But before I could click the button to override my last talent, I lost connection and the talent was gone when I logged back on.. I eventually got it after a bunch more tries.. But that was pretty messed up!!

You probably could have messaged support no? If you timed out they could have at least refunded you the gems I'd think. Still, that sounds like it probably sucked
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:08 pm

I often crash right when I start the Ladder Tournament, so I can't see the opponents line-up.
Can get really annoying, seeing how it happened 8 times yesterday >_>.

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Koenaj wrote:I often crash right when I start the Ladder Tournament, so I can't see the opponents line-up.
Can get really annoying, seeing how it happened 8 times yesterday >_>.

That's happened to me on s2 when the game first started. One time it crashed and I still won and never found out the guys line up lol. It's was pretty nice.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Lord.Rex wrote:That's happened to me on s2 when the game first started. One time it crashed and I still won and never found out the guys line up lol. It's was pretty nice.

Yea, I won a few times aswell, but it doesn't compensate for the amount of loses @_@.

PS; Grats on Lord Ranking :D!
You're now a true Lord Rex :lol:

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Koenaj wrote:
Lord.Rex wrote:That's happened to me on s2 when the game first started. One time it crashed and I still won and never found out the guys line up lol. It's was pretty nice.

Yea, I won a few times aswell, but it doesn't compensate for the amount of loses @_@.

PS; Grats on Lord Ranking :D!
You're now a true Lord Rex :lol:

Holy hell I'm a lord now :shock:

I post too much :oops:
<<

NinjaWaflz_288

Citizen

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:13 am

Lord.Rex wrote:
NinjaWaflz_288 wrote:Well... One time, I had finally saved up about 10ish ultimate rune gems to try for adaptability on my neon. I like to use them at once rather than using them individually when I first get them. Anyways, I get to about my 7th or 8th attempt and I finally get adaptability!...But before I could click the button to override my last talent, I lost connection and the talent was gone when I logged back on.. I eventually got it after a bunch more tries.. But that was pretty messed up!!

You probably could have messaged support no? If you timed out they could have at least refunded you the gems I'd think. Still, that sounds like it probably sucked

I messaged support about it when it first happened.. They said that there was nothing they could do.. Which is a load of bullshark if you ask me ;)
<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 am

Well one time for me I was trying for resurrect on my scythe and force 2 on my pattafly. I save up like 15-16 purple runes and I tried 7 or 8 times each get it and i never did. So then the next day I got 2 more purples and had my brother try. He got them both on the 1st freakin time!! Like wow!! Lol then he got me 2 ghost abcs and one had pod in it! I was just like wtf. Haypi hates me I swear :cry:
Next

Return to Off-Topic