FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Best "well ****" moments

Moderators: support1, support54

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Re: Best "well ****" moments

stevo09 wrote:Well one time for me I was trying for resurrect on my scythe and force 2 on my pattafly. I save up like 15-16 purple runes and I tried 7 or 8 times each get it and i never did. So then the next day I got 2 more purples and had my brother try. He got them both on the 1st freakin time!! Like wow!! Lol then he got me 2 ghost abcs and one had pod in it! I was just like wtf. Haypi hates me I swear :cry:

You need to have your brother come over here. For the past 5 days I have literally played nothing but expert SS with my daily attempts, and there's been 2 days where there was a server reset for whatever reason, so I probably had a total of 70+ attempts instead of 50. So far I've found roughly 10 wheels (maybe less) with books on them and of those 10 I got 1 book, and it was psychic :cry: I've been trying for pod so hard and nothing.

Oh and I finally found Angelo last night! After replaying the game from start to finish twice I found him doing my daily level task is SS 14!

..... Unfortunately I was a little drunk from a few shots, a 24 oz beer, and some vodka so I accidentally killed it. I thought it was veteran mode and be was a mini boss and I didn't see the seal card :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
<<

Cooper_518

Beginner

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:21 am

Lol, don't worry you'll see him again.
<<

RedPower

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:10 am

Well now that I think about it...
There was this one time when I had just started this game, and I had a twiggy, of course. But what was strange was it wasn't evolving. I got to about level 10 and my twiggy was at level 28. I had no idea what was going on, and I thought it was a bug. Then I thought, "Could it be..." And I checked what twiggy had equipped. For some reason, I had removed the twig a while back. :| not that great of a moment, but still.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:37 am

RedPower wrote:Well now that I think about it...
There was this one time when I had just started this game, and I had a twiggy, of course. But what was strange was it wasn't evolving. I got to about level 10 and my twiggy was at level 28. I had no idea what was going on, and I thought it was a bug. Then I thought, "Could it be..." And I checked what twiggy had equipped. For some reason, I had removed the twig a while back. :| not that great of a moment, but still.

Lol you should have kept it off. I did and was able to get a twiggy scroll out of a chest, had the first S branchy ever I think.
<<

RedPower

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:17 am

And now an ironic "well f u c k"...
<<

AgentZero_564

Citizen

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:14 pm

I was gunning for number one in ladder the other day.
His line was Levi, Gryphion, Scythe, and Hippo. As for me, no legendary monster. On my first try I had (Ressurect) Scythe, (Adreneline) Rhor, (Taunt) Pewg, and (Intimidate) Ignightmare. Scythe obviously got destroyed. Then Rhor disposed of Levi and ohko Gryph. My Pewg got ohko from Martyr, then my Ignightmare got ohko with Massive Boulder. I rearranged my team to have Rhor, (Thorn-2) Pewg, (Def-3) Brawny, Scythe. Rhor would kill Levi and Gryph, Pewg would take out Scythe with thorn, and that would leave Brawny and Scythe to battle it out against Hippo. It then proceeded to Levi dodging about 10-15 thunderstorms and continue to wipe out the rest of the team for the next 6 Ladder Attempts.

The angelo incident also happened to me. I chose to farm Holy ruins 13 for no logical reasons. And encountered a male Angelo that would pair up nicely with my female Angelo. Ohko with SFB thinking it was the stage boss... Later caught another Angelo and to my surprise... it was another female.
Current Level: 31
S Rank: Pewgway, Ignightmare, Rhor, Cygness, Smiter, Meniss, Brawny, Pattafly, Scythe, Purrfection, and Leviathan
Monster Wishlist: ALL LEGENDARY! hahaha
<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:39 am

I found my Angelo in ss 1 :D took so log by after months of Farming it appeared and i would've killed it if my Rhor wasn't confused @.@
Previous

Return to Off-Topic