FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Gryphion Scroll replaced?

Moderators: support1, support54

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Gryphion Scroll replaced?

I've heard some people talking about the Gryphion Scroll being replaced at the Boss Raid Rewards. They had this info from the FB Page, can anyone confirm this, or is it just a hoax?

Thanks in advance.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Re: Gryphion Scroll replaced?

Koenaj wrote:I've heard some people talking about the Gryphion Scroll being replaced at the Boss Raid Rewards. They had this info from the FB Page, can anyone confirm this, or is it just a hoax?

Thanks in advance.

I think this is the first time a post that belongs in general discussion was posted in off topic and not the other way around. So congrats on that. As for the scroll being replaced I kinda hope it does happen. I haven't liked gryph since the moment I saw it, facing one is a free victory to me. I would love to see a new one....bring out the blob!!!
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Lord.Rex wrote:I think this is the first time a post that belongs in general discussion was posted in off topic and not the other way around. So congrats on that. As for the scroll being replaced I kinda hope it does happen. I haven't liked gryph since the moment I saw it, facing one is a free victory to me. I would love to see a new one....bring out the blob!!!

Haha, you know, there are actualy people around that know how a forum works ;).
And the thing is, I'm at 184 Boss Essences right now... got almost all monsters ready, so yea... kinda freaking out LOL :|...
Last edited by Koenaj on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Koenaj wrote:
Lord.Rex wrote:I think this is the first time a post that belongs in general discussion was posted in off topic and not the other way around. So congrats on that. As for the scroll being replaced I kinda hope it does happen. I haven't liked gryph since the moment I saw it, facing one is a free victory to me. I would love to see a new one....bring out the blob!!!

Haha, you know, there are actualy people around that know how a forum works ;).
And thing is, I'm at 184 Boss Essences right now... got almost all monsters ready, so yea... kinda freaking out LOL :|...

They'll probably make his scroll buy able with essence like hippo if that's any consolation. Besides electric types are terribad, they are literally useless without rain and pod, as well as a taunt monster to absorb the damage. Gryph is no different. Rejoice that his reign is finally over, and look forward to the birth of a new legendary.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Lord.Rex wrote:They'll probably make his scroll buy able with essence like hippo if that's any consolation. Besides electric types are terribad, they are literally useless without rain and pod, as well as a taunt monster to absorb the damage. Gryph is no different. Rejoice that his reign is finally over, and look forward to the birth of a new legendary.

I'd rather keep my Essences to buy the actual Hippogon Scroll, I'm quite far behind ;).
And about Electric Types being bad, I've had my S Scythe with Armor-II at that time 1hit with a PoD + Rain Gryph. So I guess it'd be pretty beast at PvP, especially for a glass cannon.

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Koenaj wrote:
Lord.Rex wrote:They'll probably make his scroll buy able with essence like hippo if that's any consolation. Besides electric types are terribad, they are literally useless without rain and pod, as well as a taunt monster to absorb the damage. Gryph is no different. Rejoice that his reign is finally over, and look forward to the birth of a new legendary.

I'd rather keep my Essences to buy the actual Hippogon Scroll, I'm quite far behind ;).
And about Electric Types being bad, I've had my S Scythe with Armor-II at that time 1hit with a PoD + Rain Gryph. So I guess it'd be pretty beast at PvP, especially for a glass cannon.

Again, that's with pod AND rain, without he's as good as a fritz. I would get him for collection, but nothing more.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Lord.Rex wrote:Again, that's with pod AND rain, without he's as good as a fritz. I would get him for collection, but nothing more.

True that, but I'm sure I'll be able to cast those two, my Server isn't flooded with Legendaries.
And since there are a lot of people currently working on Scythes, the logical counter would be Water, and I'll be 1 step ahead :lol:!
Thanks for your concerns though!

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Koenaj wrote:
Lord.Rex wrote:Again, that's with pod AND rain, without he's as good as a fritz. I would get him for collection, but nothing more.

True that, but I'm sure I'll be able to cast those two, my Server isn't flooded with Legendaries.
And since there are a lot of people currently working on Scythes, the logical counter would be Water, and I'll be 1 step ahead :lol:!

Well good luck with it. Hopefully you'll be the one person with actual success with the thing.
<<

Luv2LeeT

Marquis

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Lord.Rex wrote:
Koenaj wrote:

Well good luck with it. Hopefully you'll be the one person with actual success with the thing.

I'm quite Pal-less and have been struggling to find bosses on this lame account so I'm far far far away from the 200 essences for Gryph. I hope it either stays in shop longer or goes to EOL shop because I would hate to miss out on obtaining a free legendary for collection purposes :(
PAL code: 11vr1 (one-one-vee-are-one)
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Luv2LeeT wrote:I'm quite Pal-less and have been struggling to find bosses on this lame account so I'm far far far away from the 200 essences for Gryph. I hope it either stays in shop longer or goes to EOL shop because I would hate to miss out on obtaining a free legendary for collection purposes :(

Yea, I can imagine!
But honestly, I don't think Haypi will replace it without giving us a warning in the forum.

Next

Return to Off-Topic