Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:40 pm

jan 23 and jan 24 2017 LOGIN TIMEDOUTS game will not connect

ATTENTION HAYPI MONSTER SUPPORT! Your servers are not letting anyone log in. There is no connection when logging in and the game says "LOGIN TIMEOUT". This keeps happening to your server 3103 and not sure if its happening to others but I know its happening to mine.
This is a REAL PROBLEM. This has been happening on and off now for 48 hours and before then it happened for 5 days straight during the Christmas Holiday events!

Now it is happening again. I cannot login to haypi monster with my username and password for the game on my android phone. Everytime I try it says "Login timedout" and goes back to the log in screen without letting me log into the game making me hit start over and over and over again.

The things Ive tried:

1. Updating Haypi Monster on my phone through Google Play Store (no updates available, I have current up to date version)

2. Updating all other things on my phone (my phone is fully updated and working with all other things games apps programs and services)

3. Reinstalling the game from scratch and re downloading it.

4. Going to "My Account" on the start up screen and attempting to re sign in again fresh with my account and server (3103) username and password. (I have not changed my password for MONTHS of playing this game and I know my password, otherwise, obviously, I wouldnt be able to login to this website forum). Signing in afresh does nothing either.

Can anyone in support please let me know whats going on and if this error will be addressed and fixed soon please or just acknowledge that this is going on for server 3103? Thank you. Ive invested a lot of time and MONEY into this game. Over 200 USD paid for gold coins. I do NOT want to lose my game progress or my account!

I hope this issue is resolved soon. :/

PS: There is NOTHING wrong with my internet, router, modem, or phone. This should not be happening to me as everything is updated and my phone and net works fine with all other things.Haypi Monster was working fine just a day ago and now I cannot even login to my account to play because it keeps having connection errors and pushing me back to the start menu to press start.

Name: Morgana
Server: 3103
~.:*MorganaBunny*:.~