FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SERVER ERROR!!

<<

1thanziah0

Post Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:28 am

SERVER ERROR!!

Hellow haypi!! Just want to know if this game is still active..many players start to become inactive,,others quit..more newbie but last for only a week..no updates,,event,,blahh blahh blahh..dont know when it started about that complaints of others..

And now server start to turn into crazy..
Breeding cooldown,
Task,
Map froze,
Pvp force close,
Ladder goes to boss raid..

Hope u fix it guix if ur still there!!
Thanks
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: SERVER ERROR!!

Hi
It's nearly impossible to play the game.
Bugs everywhere.. You click somewhere, either you wait forever or something else happen instead of what usually happen...
Breeding error, training id error, reward turns forever if you were lucky enough to play a bit...
Well to sum up, haypi maker, please shut the server for 2 weeks or so to solve all those bugs and add some events or rewards like suggested and asked by everyone.
It is totally instable as it is even if you don't update it so let's make this the occasion to improve this great game

Couettou
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:09 am

Thank you for the report. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hi 1thanziah0,

Could you please provide us with your device details and OS version info? According to your description, it sounds more like an incompatibility issue or hardware /memory shortage issue. We'd like to take a further check and see what we can find out.

Hi couettou,

Could you please snapshot the error message or give us more details about the errors you've encountered?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team
<<

1thanziah0

Post Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:24 am

Hellow 1thanziah0 irr.

Im only using android device for this games and im pretty sure its not my device who got problems..try to uninstall/reinstall the game but same thing same..
So i started to ask other players if they do encounter the same problem as mine and they also exp. It..

Like for example,,
Done breeding then after a while,,there this monster id probz.,
Breeding cooldown start to finish,
Daily reward claim but after claiming,
Here it goes again and again..
Doin map,,and pve but in a minute, ur in the waiting room now..

Thats all i can say..
Hope that little info help..
Thanks again!!
=`J
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:40 am

Hi 1thanziah0,

Thank you for the details and follow-up. I'll forward them to the team for their further check and diagnose.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you again for your unwavering support and love.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:22 am

hi

it is like Thianzah said, it's hard to take screenshot are it is more like bugs tho sometimes with error messages like "ID error", "task incomplete",..
daily task, daily rewards or daily task rewards repeat themselves, bag appears full whereas it's not full, doing a map or team mode is nearly impossible because sometimes while doing it you appear at main screen right after clicking on dice, and when you succeed you stay blocked on spinning reward...
It's full of bug where you don't control anything : you click somewhere and random stuff happen!
I's been a week since the beginning of those bugs and that's why few people are still playing the game.
It can't be played like this
<<

1thanziah0

Post Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:39 am

Hellow everyone!!

I play the game few minutes ago and everything is back to normal now..i dont know,,if everything is ok now but thats what i observe..
Games is working fine now,,
No more unlimited rewards and task error,,
Already play pve and pvp and it didnt stop now..

Server is not a "GHOST TOWN" alike now..
Hehehehe..
Try to log in sir cou maybe its ok now..
If the game is ok now for sure..

Thanks haypi
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:44 am

couettou wrote:hi

it is like Thianzah said, it's hard to take screenshot are it is more like bugs tho sometimes with error messages like "ID error", "task incomplete",..
daily task, daily rewards or daily task rewards repeat themselves, bag appears full whereas it's not full, doing a map or team mode is nearly impossible because sometimes while doing it you appear at main screen right after clicking on dice, and when you succeed you stay blocked on spinning reward...
It's full of bug where you don't control anything : you click somewhere and random stuff happen!
I's been a week since the beginning of those bugs and that's why few people are still playing the game.
It can't be played like this

Hi couettou,

We've improved the server performance and such issues should have been addressed. If there's further problems, please feel free to contact us.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks again for your unwavering support and love.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report