FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bundles and boxes

<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:12 am

Bundles and boxes

Where are all the bundles i want to buy a skill box anda rune box :(
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway
<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:15 am

Re: Bundles and boxes

anyone?
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway
<<

DracDragniel

Post Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:10 pm

What happened to the bundles and boxes? Their not popping up anymore :(
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:26 am

Hi there,

Are you referring to The Lost Tower?

Changes have been made in the latest update . please go to the notice for details.

If for The Haypi Monster, may I know your device type? And also can you send the screenshot to monstersupport@haypi.com.? We'll check that for you.

Best
Jane
Haypi Team
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Haypi Monsters used to have bundles in the Menu --> Buy Coins tab, but it's no longer there.

Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:35 am

No im pretty sure i meant Haypi Monster as i posted in the HM bug report? Did you manage to abandon this game so much that you mix it up with the original haypi monster Please consider an update for this game like serioulsy many players still play this obediently and we have been waiting over a year for an update, if you guys are so attached to money by transitioning to new games and abandoning the old ones you wont get as much profits please update the game and dont make it a dull update too such as the dailies ranking one which is like almost impossible to do no one can spend like 18 hours a day just to get daily rankings and bring back pvp rewards pleasesince the gaming population of hm went down and add a new map, new features or just a byunch of new epics and legendaries to drive players on and new ways to get book chests and finally something with scrolls something fancy
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:58 am

Hi there,
The Lost Tower is a continue of Haypi Monster. They are not total different games as you know. Certainly, we might have been more focused on the new one. We'll do our best to balance them.

Right now there is a purchase issue on server3102. Below is the coin package information,
1- $1-- 9coins
2- $5 -- 50coins
3- $10 -- 120coins
4- $20 -- 270coins
5- $50 -- 750coins
6- $100 -- 1600coins
For your current coins purchasing issue, we advise you to transfer the money to our public account haypiinc@hotmail.com through paypal , then inform us your paypal account(i.e. the email address), your name, the transaction number, total amount and date, and also your haypi monster account name. We will add the coins manually after confirming your payment.

Yours
Jane
Haypi Team
<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:30 am

Uh, i meant bundles like novice box. etc what happened to them?
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:05 am

Hi there,

Already fixed. Please check :D

Best
Jane
Haypi Team
<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:42 am

Thank you very much :)))) any hints on a new update? like if there actually is one and an idea when? you can answer honestly you can say there's no update, its better than false hope

Return to Bug Report