FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't buy coins

<<

Nitnus

Post Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:49 am

Re: Can't buy coins

I can't buy coins either. I really wanted to know the prices.
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:58 am

Nitnus wrote:I can't buy coins either. I really wanted to know the prices.

Hi

What you're asking for (the prices of coins) is written is this post...
<<

Nitnus

Post Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:08 pm

couettou wrote:
Nitnus wrote:I can't buy coins either. I really wanted to know the prices.

Hi

What you're asking for (the prices of coins) is written is this post...

Boxes, bags, scatchels, crates and chests are not accurate measurements of coins. I'm really interested in how much it cost to gain certain VIP statuses.
<<

Morgana

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:43 am

Problem solved. Thanks. :D
Last edited by Morgana on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
~.:*MorganaBunny*:.~
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:01 am

Morgana wrote:
support9 wrote:Could you please tell us the following:
1. username and server no.
2. app name (we have some collaborator's versions in store as well so we need to figure out which application for troubleshooting)
3. app version no.
4. android OS version no.

The more details you provide, the quicker we are able to get back to you with corresponding suggestions.

BTW, for temporary solution, you can send payment to Paypal instead.
Haypi's official Paypal account is Haypi Co., Ltd. (haypiinc@hotmail.com)
After making the payment for coin packages, please email monstersupport@haypi.com with the following details:
1. transaction id
2. payment date
3. your Paypal account
4. coin package details

We'll check, verify the payment and then deliver the coins.

Best Regards,
Angela
Haypi Team
P.S. The following coin packages are FYI:
$ 0.99 A couple of coins
$4.99 A bag of coins
$9.99 A satchel of coins
$19.99 A box of coins
$49.99 A chest of coins
$99.99 A barrel of coins

Your in game shop is broken. Cannot recieve gold coins I paid for with my paypal, bank card, so did as instructed and sent my last payment of 4.99 DIRECTLY to the Haypi Monsters paypal addy from mine.

Please fix your broken in game app and store/shop for coin purchases.
I just want my VIP status and free Haypi VIP Monster and the VIP perks and my coins plz. D:

Please either refund my money completely or give the coins to me if possible.
Here is the information you are requesting of others who are having this same issue. I have also mailed in the transaction ID numbers of all purchases to monstersupport@haypi.com but the message I got back said the entire staff is on vacation for a week from Oct 1st thru 7th.

"Dear players,

We'll be out of the office for a 7-day vacation from Oct.1st to Oct.7th. Your inquiry has already been put on the waiting queue, please be patient and we'll attend to your inquiries as soon as possible when we are back.

We'd appreciate it a lot if you refrain yourself from sending the same inquiry repeatedly. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team"

From now on I will just paypal the money DIRECTLY to your Haypi paypal addy and provide the transaction number to support until you fix your broken in game shop in the app. D:

PLAYER INFO FOR REFUND OR RECIEVING COINS FROM YOU DIRECTLY

USERNAME: Morgana
SERVER #: 3103
APP NAME: Haypi Monsters
APP VERSION NUMBER: 1.6.2
ANDROID OS VERSION NUMBER: I dont know... all I know is the model is an HTC Desire 626s with android OS and google on it

TRANSACTIONS FROM OCT 6 - OCT 7

.99 cents
Order date: Oct 6, 2016 6:11:20 PM PDT
Item Price
Pile of Haypi-Coins (Haypi Monster) $0.99
Tax: $0.00
Total: $0.99
Payment method:
Visa

.99 cents
Order date: Oct 6, 2016 5:40:25 PM PDT
Item Price
Payment method:
Visa

.99 cents
Order date: Oct 6, 2016 5:41:20 PM PDT
Item Price
Payment method:
Visa

.99 cents
Order date: Oct 7, 2016 8:36:51 PM PDT
Item Price
Payment method:
Visa

Order date: Oct 6, 2016 6:53:07 PM PDT
Item Price
Bag of Haypi-Coins (Haypi Monster) $4.99
Payment method:
Visa

Date: Oct 6, 2016 21:19:14 PDT
Item Price
Bag of Haypi-Coins (Haypi Monster) $4.99
Payment method:
Visa

4.99 (paypal purchase)
Date: OCT 7 2016
Payment made directly from my paypal to yours directly
haypiinc@hotmail.com

There are also statements from my bank and credit card... its confusing because some were purchased with my paypal through your in game app Haypi Monsters, some were purchased directly with my bank card and not paypal, while others were purchased directly WITH my paypal. D:

Hi Morgana,

Thank you very much for your support and purchases. However, without transaction numbers we can't link your purchases with our logs. Could you please email us (monstersupport@haypi.com) your Paypal transaction numbers or send your Paypal transaction numbers to us via forum private message? We'll check and manually deliver the coins as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team
<<

Morgana

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:28 am

support9 wrote:
Hi Morgana,

Thank you very much for your support and purchases. However, without transaction numbers we can't link your purchases with our logs. Could you please email us (monstersupport@haypi.com) your Paypal transaction numbers or send your Paypal transaction numbers to us via forum private message? We'll check and manually deliver the coins as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team

Sent to you in a PM. thanks! would love to get my coins and my VIP status and free pet Neo SOON! :P
<<

Morgana

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:12 am

thanks
Last edited by Morgana on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:35 am

Morgana wrote:
support9 wrote:
Hi Morgana,

Best Regards,
Haypi Team

Hello? Did you get my PM and the transaction ID numbers ok? I got the numbers from my email Google Play Store and Google Apps email that Google sends me when I make purchases. They are correct right? Is anything wrog or does this process just take a little while? :(

Hi there,

We've replied you via pm. Please check and if there's any issues, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team
<<

Morgana

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:44 am

Last edited by Morgana on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:49 am

Morgana wrote:
support9 wrote:
Hi there,

We've replied you via pm. Please check and if there's any issues, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team

Thank you. But yeah my only issue is that you are telling me some of these payments either are pending and have not gone through yet or that you cannot find or recognize one of them which I event sent you and forwarded you from my very own email inbox that came from google. I have them all they are all there. and I copy pasted the entire Email in my last PM to you from EVERY Email I ever got and even forwarded the Email invoices from my inbox to you at monstersupport@haypi.com

Please look for them and plz dont tell me you cant find them because that means i will have to force my bank to stop the payments from going through if you wont honor them or give me the coins which I paid for fair and square. This is a little ridiculous. You have to understand... some of the payments were made DIRECTLY with my paypal on my google play store account and were made when I was INSIDE your game and playing it by clicking on your STORE options to buy the gold coins. And SOME OF THEM were purchased with my BANK CARD instead a DEBIT VISA card when I thought my paypal was failing and the error was on my end so some of those purchases are on my BANK BALANCE and not on my paypal. And the LAST ONE I recently sent was a DIRECT paypal payment to your Haypi paypal address: haypiinc@hotmail.com.

I count SIX PURCHASES. Three of them are 99 cents... and three of them are 4.99 purchases. So please just give me my coins. If the coins failed to be delivered... its on YOU because that means your app and in game store coding is BROKEN and not working or functioning as it should. So please take personal responsibility for this, give my coins or refund me for ALL purchases... and FIX your broken in game shop and your Haypi Monsters game/app. >:(

Not trying to be mean but honestly this is some pretty bad customer service. Its enough to make ne not even bother to want to play your game anymore. I gave you what you asked for... I gave you the transaction IDs and the Emails information. Now please give me the gold coins I paid for or refund me. Thank you.

~Morgana

Hi Morgana,

I just checked and confirmed with my colleague that one of your $4.99 Paypal payment was sent to Google instead of haypiinc@hotmail.com, please refund that specific transaction with Paypal and purchase again with us directly.

With regard to the pending $0.99 Google Wallet payment, the status is still pending in our system. We'll wait and check it again in the following day and update to you.

Except for the above purchases, the rest purchases should have been delivered. Please restart your game and check again(coin bar, VIP bar, monster list, reward center, mail attachment etc.). The gift monster and VIP status must have been delivered.

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused and if there's further issues please let us know.

Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team
PreviousNext

Return to Bug Report