FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't buy coins

<<

Morgana

Post Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:39 am

Re: Can't buy coins

support9 wrote:Hi Morgana,

I just checked and confirmed with my colleague that one of your $4.99 Paypal payment was sent to Google instead of haypiinc@hotmail.com, please refund that specific transaction with Paypal and purchase again with us directly.
Sorry for all the inconvenience caused and if there's further issues please let us know.
Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team

Thanks. I got my VIP1 status and new Neo pet and my coins. Appreciate all the help. Also I have been warning people and telling them about this issue in the in game world chat especially when people ask there why they pay for coins but dont recieve them. I have been telling them the in game coin shop is busted and that they need to Paypal the money for coins directly to your paypal account: haypiinc@hotmail.com and to also contact you guys here on the forum in a PM or by email at: monstersupport@haypi.com and to send in their transaction ID numbers, their in game Username, and Server number, and to also state what they paid you and how many coins they wanted to purchase.

Hopefully in me warning people and letting them know in the in game chat will help them all to understand the in game coin shop is busted and to do it this way directly dealing with you VIA paypal for purchases rather than wasting money on google play apps and in game app purchases so they dont lose out on their money with no coins to show for it.

You guys REALLY need to fix this bug and fix this issue by putting out a corrective patch or update and giving a FAIR WARNING inside your game at the coin shop not to purchase there from the shop but to Email you guys DIRECTLY. You are costing TONS of players their money and they are confused and upset on why they cant get coins or VIP status.

Also... I shot you a new PM with my newest purchase order directly with Paypal for $19.99 worth of coins (270) so please check into that asap so I can get my coins again. I sent a PM to you with the transaction number as well as emailed it to you at your support Email.

Thank you!

~Morgana
~.:*MorganaBunny*:.~
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Can't buy coins

Hi Morgana,

Thank you very much for your help in-game. We appreciate it a lot.

The tech team is still troubleshooting it. Since it involves the in-app purchase section, it's a bit complicated and it takes time. We've followed up your new purchases via pm and email, please check and any issues, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks again for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team
Previous

Return to Bug Report