FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Automatic attacks

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun May 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Automatic attacks

This started happening to me about 4 weeks back, and I've seen it coming back quite often.
Sometimes when an enemy enters the match, your monster will automatically attack it, leaving you no option to select its skill. Obviously, I'm not playing on auto mode.
I know for a fact that quite a few other people in my Server have encountered this problem, so it shouldn't be anything device-related.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon May 26, 2014 8:38 am

Re: Automatic attacks

Hi Koenaj,

Could you please recall and confirm the following:
1. How was your network connection when the mentioned situation occured?

2. Have you seen the "Make a move" sentence, the 15s counting down, and/ or skill selection bar?

As we know that in manual mode, if you didn't make a move within 15 seconds for the turn, our system will auto-select a skill/move for your monster instead.

Looking forward to hearing more details. The more we know about the situation, the quicker and easier we are able to duplicate or recreate the reported situation.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon May 26, 2014 2:23 pm

Hi Angela,

My network connection should be stable. It happens during PvP matches when I've already PvP'd for around 30 minutes, and even after that, it stays fine.
The ''Make a move'' doesn't appear, the monsters get sent out and attack immediately, no 15 second countdown or skill selection show up.

On a side note, it seems to happen to the first turn of the match only. I've also seen it happen in all possible matches; maps, PVE and PVP.
Someone said it happens only when a weather Talent has been activated, but I have yet to see proof for that myself. However, it might be of any help in your investigation.

Best of luck,
Koen

<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue May 27, 2014 2:24 am

Koenaj wrote:Hi Angela,

My network connection should be stable. It happens during PvP matches when I've already PvP'd for around 30 minutes, and even after that, it stays fine.
The ''Make a move'' doesn't appear, the monsters get sent out and attack immediately, no 15 second countdown or skill selection show up.

On a side note, it seems to happen to the first turn of the match only. I've also seen it happen in all possible matches; maps, PVE and PVP.
Someone said it happens only when a weather Talent has been activated, but I have yet to see proof for that myself. However, it might be of any help in your investigation.

Best of luck,
Koen

Hi Koenaj,

Thanks for the information. We'll test on the given info for now and see what we can find. We also appreciate more upcoming details. It'll be helpful if you can record the details next time you encounter the situation (monsters, level, tile, error message, display messages...etc. )

Thank you for your support and looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Tue May 27, 2014 4:39 am

Hi Angela,
I'll see what I can do!

Thanks in advance

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:57 pm

I've been paying attention to this bug lately and I've got some new information:

- It's not connected to weather Talents, it happened with a Pewgway vs Armordillo in a 1v1 match too.
- I still think it happens in the first turn of the match only, I've never seen it happen in another turn.
- Auto mode has nothing to do with it, it happens when I didn't auto the previous game. I've also tried to shut down my phone after it happened, restarted Haypi, to see if it would have somehow jumped on auto on its own, but this wasn't the case.
- Like I said earlier, it happens in every possible game, PVE, PvP, Normal, Veteran and Expert maps, meaning it's not level-related
- It happens on normal tiles as well as on Mini boss and Boss tiles.
- No error is displayed whatsoever, your monster simply attacks, and the 2nd turn you will simply get the ''Make a move!'' message with the timer running.
- No changes with the the monsters, no newly given items, skills or replaced combat monster.

I hope this is of any help in your investigation!

Good luck,
Koen

<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:32 am

Koenaj wrote:I've been paying attention to this bug lately and I've got some new information:

- It's not connected to weather Talents, it happened with a Pewgway vs Armordillo in a 1v1 match too.
- I still think it happens in the first turn of the match only, I've never seen it happen in another turn.
- Auto mode has nothing to do with it, it happens when I didn't auto the previous game. I've also tried to shut down my phone after it happened, restarted Haypi, to see if it would have somehow jumped on auto on its own, but this wasn't the case.
- Like I said earlier, it happens in every possible game, PVE, PvP, Normal, Veteran and Expert maps, meaning it's not level-related
- It happens on normal tiles as well as on Mini boss and Boss tiles.
- No error is displayed whatsoever, your monster simply attacks, and the 2nd turn you will simply get the ''Make a move!'' message with the timer running.
- No changes with the the monsters, no newly given items, skills or replaced combat monster.

I hope this is of any help in your investigation!

Good luck,
Koen

Hi Koenaj,

Thanks for the detailed follow-up. I've forwarded them to our testers and we'll see what we can find.

Have a good day.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Another note - It happened again in a map where the weather was Sun; I got into battle, the attack happened and after that, the message of 'The sun appears!' appeared.

<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:34 am

Koenaj wrote:Another note - It happened again in a map where the weather was Sun; I got into battle, the attack happened and after that, the message of 'The sun appears!' appeared.

Hi Koenaj,

Thank you for the update. We'll test and see whether we are able to recreate the situation.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report