FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Still waiting

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:50 am

Still waiting

Seeing how sending tickets has no effect, I'll start to target the Bug Section.

On mid-October, I opened approximately 40 Eggs, getting Pegasus the first round and Bahamut after opening about 25 eggs.
However, neither of the monsters appeared in my list, nor did any of the other monsters I obtained during the cracks.
I sent a ticket to the Support fairly quick, as I didn't spend ±$300 for nothing.
After a day or two, I got a respond saying I didn't get the named monsters, however, they were ''nice'' enough to add all the leftover Buds and Glazelles to my collection.

After sending a few more tickets to the support, it became clear to me that it was hopeless, seeing how they can't even speak decent English, let alone solve a problem in an international game.

I HOPE this problem can finally be solved, after almost half a year and about a dozen of complaints later, otherwise, I guess this'll show the community how Haypi deals with their customers.

I will patiently await Supports reply, as I haven't been doing anything else for the past months.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Re: Still waiting

Koenaj wrote:Seeing how sending tickets has no effect, I'll start to target the Bug Section.

On mid-October, I opened approximately 40 Eggs, getting Pegasus the first round and Bahamut after opening about 25 eggs.
However, neither of the monsters appeared in my list, nor did any of the other monsters I obtained during the cracks.
I sent a ticket to the Support fairly quick, as I didn't spend ±$300 for nothing.
After a day or two, I got a respond saying I didn't get the named monsters, however, they were ''nice'' enough to add all the leftover Buds and Glazelles to my collection.

After sending a few more tickets to the support, it became clear to me that it was hopeless, seeing how they can't even speak decent English, let alone solve a problem in an international game.

I HOPE this problem can finally be solved, after almost half a year and about a dozen of complaints later, otherwise, I guess this'll show the community how Haypi deals with their customers.

I will patiently await Supports reply, as I haven't been doing anything else for the past months.

After the merge it will not be possible to solve your problem.
Old Servers are shut down and i think now will be used for another
Game maybe another Clone Haypi is making now.
But i wish you good luck seeing how 300 € is to me i would
smash someones chinese face wit my mobile!
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:52 pm

MasterWill wrote:After the merge it will not be possible to solve your problem.
Old Servers are shut down and i think now will be used for another
Game maybe another Clone Haypi is making now.
But i wish you good luck seeing how 300 € is to me i would
smash someones chinese face wit my mobile!

I don't give a damn, I've been waiting for close to half a year now.
If they lost track of the data, it's their own fault.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Azzeyy

Citizen

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Koenaj
OOH KILL EM

Return to Bug Report