FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Result Error

<<

sheneL22

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:24 am

Result Error

Good Day!, im sheneL22 from server 41 of haypi monster, i was playing miracle sea 3 and defeated the boss, It took me to the wheel screen, the wheel was blank, and then all these error boxes popped up one after the other, there had to be at least 50. They all said result error. Now every time I log into the game it takes me back to the wheel and all the error messages pop up. I've tried reinstalling the game but still not working. Please fix my account. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Attachments
1017012_443900215726018_1082255308_n.jpg
1017012_443900215726018_1082255308_n.jpg (20.92 KiB) Viewed 9692 times
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:28 am

Re: Result Error

That's weird, I haven't see that one before :?...
I've had the pop-up message before, that made me unable to do anything, but I fixed it by rejoining my WiFi connection.

Best of luck!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:17 pm

I have had same issues but if i just restart the game it works fine , although it's annoying when it gives you an error message 100 times and you can't click "ok" and more keeps popping up and the only solution is to restart the game..
<<

support7

Elite

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:20 am

Dear player,

We are sorry for this issue.Currently, we haven't figured out the source of this issue, therefore, we can only help fix it for players as individuals. If you encounter this issue again, please contact us at monstersupport@haypi.com with your username and server no., we will fix this issue for you first. And we will keep looking into it until it's fixed. Thank you.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:24 pm

This player has been left to his own for half a year. You actually think (s)he'll still be playing after 6 months of not being able to log in?
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Koenaj wrote:This player has been left to his own for half a year. You actually think (s)he'll still be playing after 6 months of not being able to log in?

LOL
<<

zawsze21

Post Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:00 pm

support7 wrote:Dear player,

We are sorry for this issue.Currently, we haven't figured out the source of this issue, therefore, we can only help fix it for players as individuals. If you encounter this issue again, please contact us at monstersupport@haypi.com with your username and server no., we will fix this issue for you first. And we will keep looking into it until it's fixed. Thank you.

Can u help me too ? i restarted the game but it still pop : Result error thousand time . dont know what to do
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:02 am

zawsze21 wrote:
support7 wrote:Dear player,

Can u help me too ? i restarted the game but it still pop : Result error thousand time . dont know what to do

Hi,

We've checked and confirmed the accessibility of your account. Please completely exit the app and then relogin via MY ACCOUNT option.

If the Result Error issue still lasts, please feel free to contact us at monstersupport@haypi.com.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Why have non of you admins responded to my mail?
I have so many mail and posts with no replies!!!!
I ask about the +6 upgrade abilities question post....
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:06 am

✴Dracopyre wrote:Why have non of you admins responded to my mail?
I have so many mail and posts with no replies!!!!
I ask about the +6 upgrade abilities question post....

Hi,

Concerning the fact that we've already given official warning about your temporary chat ban with necessary info included, if you irrationally refuse to introspect, or if you continue to give lame excuses, we don't see there'll be any better way for us to communicate.

With regard to the upgrade abilities question, would you mind specifying with which method you reached out to us?
If you've posted it on forum, please share the link in your reply. There's chance for us to overlook thread/post in case that it sank amongst the upcoming new posts/threads.

If you've contacted via in-game mailing system or via monstersupport@haypi.com, please specify it so that we can help you confirm the status of the inquiry.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best,
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report