FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

boss raid scroll reward

<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:19 pm

boss raid scroll reward

hi,

Just a simple suggestion : how about changing the gryphion scroll reward from boss raid from like twice a year like orange egg legendary are changed every 13 days?
It could be a scroll to get another legendary like artica, phoenix, sphierx, setanic, leviathan or even leshy, bolt, lava, crystal or splashy would be welcome as i would like to breed them.

It would still keep some player on the long run and make boss essences still useful after getting gryphion.

If you agree to this suggestion, let it know by posting a reply here.
The more people agreeing, the more likely something will be done.

Regards
Couettou
Last edited by couettou on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: boss raid scroll reward

couettou wrote:hi,

Just a simple suggestion : how about changing the gryphion scroll reward from boss raid from like twice a year like orange egg legendary are changed every 13 days?
It could be a scroll to get another legendary like artica, phoenix, sphierx, setanic, leviathan or even leshy, bolt, lava, crystal or splashy would be welcome as i would like to breed them.

It would still keep some player on the long run and make boss essences still useful after getting gryphion.

Regards
Couettou

Hi,

I think its a terrific idea.
But, unfortunetly, no impact for Andriod players.
Games become a vegetable. A medical condition of someone or soemthing thay contains life active but no brain activity.
I mean the game has potential but the gold coin is one major issue in the games condition. And the game developers havnt done anything with the upgadijg of abilities +5 to +6. It still shows 100,000 silver coins instead of 1,000,000. Including the Whorn talent bug.

On the brighter side, this is a good suggestion and only the Ios players of Iphpne will have this probably developed into their games system.

Return to Suggestions