FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Nightfall vs Shadow Types

<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:01 pm

Nightfall vs Shadow Types

First of all, i dont want no nub to tell me anything i want reply from the haypi makers.

Secondly, the nightfall ability doesnt make sense and does make sense but at the same time the words you lot put in this game contradict its self.
If i read during combat of nightfall ability it, (QUOTE)"Reverses the attack order of all monsters in combat. Making the monsters doze off, causing them to recieve effects as if they were sleeping. However being in a doze state wont stop them from making a move."(UNQUOTE)

Then on the help on near settings it contradicts that saying and says "Effects of night:
1) All but Shadow type monsters in combat doze of
2) The attack order of all monster in combat is reversed "

The images below is a clearer view of what i quoted and evidence
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-07-08-21-28-53.png
Screenshot_2016-07-08-21-28-53.png (316.4 KiB) Viewed 3625 times
Screenshot_2016-07-08-21-25-36.png
Screenshot_2016-07-08-21-25-36.png (850.67 KiB) Viewed 3625 times
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Re: Nightfall vs Shadow Types

This is like the government, lieing and then having a backstory of what is really going on in this world. Technically, the statement of all monsters will doze off and then saying in the help section in which i doubt people or anyone has even known or bothered to read, that shadow types dont get dozed affect. Including other shadow types like Devil, Meniss, Vertredeath, dont get doze so why would they be affected by the weather if they arent got the doze state. It still says all monsters, you could of said all but shadow type monsters in combat..... Instead say one thing in combat and another on help section. Still lying to your players.
I know that it days it reverses the order of monsters but why then give the doze affected to only non shadow type but still have the other shadow type (than bahamut).... its like a placebo effect or something.

I hate having to do my own research when i see grammer mistakes, contradiction.
Please make changes for future references
Misleading information with contradiction is still a lie.

Thanks
:D

Return to Suggestions