FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ideas for update

<<

Shadowdragon

Post Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:43 am

Ideas for update

So I have glanced quickly over most suggestions, so I want to make own suggestions.

#1 Adding most monsters from tlt to here.

- We currently have 166 monsters, 165 are obtainable, where as tlt has 209 and I believe adding some of them can give more variation to do, and also try out some epic monsters, such as Foodo, Coolie, Robo and Furonkey (I even made my own legend monsters, but I'm pretty sure they're way too overpowered...). Although, with new monsters, you need talents for them, where my second suggestions comes in.

#2 Add in tlt talents, while tuning the old monsters; suggestions of a talent set-up.

- Thickness, Freedom, Titan, Angel's Grace... tlt has so many talents, and they should be added to this game, but not only should the new ones have them, but the old ones should also get their talent changed a bit. You see, it would be awesome to see like new variations to monsters, such as giving Chunky Thickness, giving Neon Overwhelm, giving Cygness Angel's Grace and giving Hippogon Bloodlust. I also have a small suggestions of how the talents should be (mostly). I'm not sure if it would be a good idea, but I suggest having 1 Uncommon talent, 2 Rare Talents and 2 Epic Talents given to each Epic monsters. Would give more monsters something to use, like Chunky and Brawny. As for legends, I believe they shouldn't have any uncommon talents, but instead have Rare and Epic Talents, since they are technically classified as legends (I'm looking at you, Hippogon).

Off-topic: I already made a list about possible talent changes, but it's personal and kinda stupid. :)

#3 Re-merge

- Most servers are half-dead, 605 and 606 are quite alive, but other server boast strong players, like 602, 601 and 603. Would be awesome if every servers get merged into one massive server. This would be competition to a new level, but I would like to see it in a new way: they're still classified as different servers, but you can chat, private, etc. with other players (like tlt), while we still have the server of: 601, 602, 603, 604, 605 and 606.
With that said, I will suggest this: Server ladder and global ladder.
Server ladder is basically what we have right now, but global ladder is where all servers compete agaisnt each other to see who's the strongest.

#4 New chat section
- Let's be real... who even uses the "channel" section when doing 2v2 or tm? I'm pretty sure that's no-one... I think. So basically, remove it, and add a group chat, where you can add people in and have a small group chat of maybe 10 people max. You can also have a world chat and a server chat, like tlt.

#5 PvP
- Personally, the bots in PvP needs more challenge, possible add in new monsters in like Claw and Patta, and give them crazy movesets to make them harder to beat. Also like tlt (I have mentioned tlt a lot, haven't I?), adding a freestyle mode would be nice, as not only can you get to find 2 players to fight, but you can also spectate the battle, meaning you can see how people fight, etc.

#6 New events
- We currently have ladder tournament, boss raids and daily rankings (with a very high 9000 points), and that's about it... that's not a lot. I believe having like 2-3 new modes would be awesome to see, where as you can win rewards and what not. And maybe have a weekly event where you can get one of those red chest if you compete in that specific event and do well in it... it could give people some way to stay motivated and busy. Also, changing the daily rankings could be awesome, as catching monsters isn't really that fun for just 15 points; giving out better purposes could make it more fun, while having small events from like tm and what not.

#7 Profiles and post
- Like tlt, you can choose your own profile picture of a monster you have, like Paranormal, Fritz, Octobud, Brawny or Hippogon. Would be a nice thing to have instead of those yellow icons. Meanwhile, you could make it where you could post your own monster in any chats for people to watch and see at those stats (Like a Chimera with 299 speed... that would be insane to see)

#8 Add in tlt Advanced Moves and available for Rare
- Underworld Leech. That's such a good move, and would like to see that move in this game, while maybe adding in some new moves as well. I also believe that Rares can get some more love, and be able to learn Advanced Skill Moves as well. Giving even more variations than before.

#9 Sacrifice = Money
- Sacrifing for blessing isnt exactly really the best, so why not get money from it? The rarer the monster it is, the better the money you get. and before more, you could make it so you only get silver coins from sacrificing Common, Uncommon and Rares, as people can just get money from breeding e- Epic and legends for easy money. I don't have the best idea, but maybe:
Common: 1k silver
Uncommon: 5k silver
Rare: 10k silver

#10 A new scene?
- We have people done with all the scenes in the game (excluding me), and having a new map to play in would mean new challenges, and new legend scroll. What it could be is all up to you, but maybe it could be Phoenix, and speaking of Phoenix...

#11 Phoenix needs better talents
- Healer and all the different boost. Not exactly the best variation of talents. It could need a new variation of talents. I don't really hav any ideas, but maybe focus on defensive talents? Like Ressurect, Healer, etc. And possible give it a legendary talent, just like Typhox has with Awaken. Would make sense for the monster you see in the main screen.

#12 Add in new items in shop(s)
- We don't exactly have a lot of stuff in the shops, so maybe adding in items would be helpful? Like being able to buy items like Dragon Scale and Ancient Coral could be neat. Alos being able to buy other items with Boss Essence could be nice to see.

#13 Up the monster count
- We can have 201 monsters in our monster section, but if we would add more monsters in the game, maybe up the monster count by 100? This would be easier to have monsters, as you would just have a lot of different monsters in your monster section.

And that's about it. I won't say you have to inherently take from these; you can take a few and modify them if you like.

EDIT: Had a new idea in my mind.

Sincerely

Shadowdragon (604) / Casta96 (604) / Cadurian (606)
<<

TheKrazyKid

Post Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Re: Ideas for update

Hi! I'm TheKrazyKid, more commonly known as Krazy or TKK. My first (and strongest) account is TheKrazyKid on 604, but I also have TKK_606 and MistyMagic on 606. I think these are some good ideas, especially the server-merging-but-not-quite-merging, since it would allow me to use my strongest account as well as talk to active people! I will also add my own ideas here!

1. A monster trade system. I know I'm not the only one to not want to grind for monster scrolls when I've needed them for a certain monster. This feature would make that certain part of getting S monsters easier in my opinion.

2. This might sound like a stupid idea, but a system to make you able to switch your account to a different server, for an in-game price or only once or something, although I've realised that shadowdragon's server merging/collaboration idea is a lot better and more well thought out than this, so ignore this one.

3. Lengthening the amount of text you can write in one chat message! I've been annoyed by this countless times and even if it was only lengthened by one or two lines IT WOULD HELP!

4. This isn't really an idea, but if you could do something to make inactive servers more populated, that would be great.

5. As shadowdragon has said, add features and monstesrs from lost tower, because they're fun and would add to the game. And fortune race is cool.

6. MAKE LEVELING UP EASIER, WITH BOTH MONSTERS AND PLAYERS. On second thought, I would feel guilty having easier to level up monsters than the people already with level 60 monsters.

i think that's it. Also, someone needs to tell the pros from 604 that all the roleplayers and people who actually use the chat are all gone, so they should be happy that the server they've all worked hard on has been abandoned. Not that I'm hating on the pros, too much rp CAN get annoying, but the server is now a desert.

-Krazy

P.S: anyone that I know reading this?

Return to Suggestions