FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

(New Update) [READ] PLZ!!!

<<

Hybriiid

Post Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:55 am

(New Update) [READ] PLZ!!!

Haypi,Co you guys need to focus on Haypi Monster too because we have hundreds and thousands of people that still play this game but the only problem why people are starting to stop playing it because we all asume that you guys have forgotten about this game and been worrying about The Lost Tower only, we need bug fixes in adventure mode, activites, and PvP i still pay money for this game and i dont want to be spending money on a game you guys wont keep up-to-date, i really love this game and id hate to see it go down so please fix the problems and add new features like buy more items with honor more items with Boss Essence do that Orange Egg 2x the chance of getting a legendary again or activty chest rewards like before. :!: :!: :!:
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:58 am

Re: (New Update) [READ] PLZ!!!

Dear loyal player,
Thanks for posting this to inform us how you care about this game! We're very thankful for your support all the time.
We know that there're still lots of player waiting for the update. Yes, we're planning on a big update... Hope it will go alive soon! Please stay tuned.

Yours
Jane Mao
Haypi Team
<<

stephenking

Post Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Re: (New Update) [READ] PLZ!!!

Hi Jane,

When will be the update then? We have waited for more than a yr for update and there is none... Pls advise us when as players are losing patience in waiting.. This wonderful game had becoming a ghost game...
Haypi Monster Code
U0W8
Lost Tower Code
29DC

Return to Suggestions