FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pvp Improvements

<<

CatchemAll

Post Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Pvp Improvements

I think that haypi can make many improvements to pvp to make it a lot more fun. One suggestion i think everyone would agree on is the matchmaking. We should be able to match who we want when we want. To keep people from boosting just make the max amount of fights between 2 people 3-5. Another thing is bringing in s rank oel after 2000. My last suggestion is the honor shop. If would be great to see the honor shop have more items to buy like rune gems, trade in money, seal cards, maybe even scrolls, etc. this is just my suggestions. Let me know what you think!
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Re: Pvp Improvements

I've talked about this a lot with Catch in-game, and I definitely agree PvP could use a big revamp for the better!

It has been suggested numerous times by numerous people from every Server, Venide and what not.

Wouldn't you guys agree that PvP would be a lot more fun if there was much more to it?

1) Like Catch said, think about the removal of the 2000 Score/bot limit. Splashy would become available through hard work, rather than by sniping others all day or boosting.
Beating S OELs is far from an easy task! It would make Splashy available to strong people, and keep PvP fun for everyone, as the lower leveled players won't be continuously sniped in order for others to get a shot at Splashy.

2) CatchemAll also mentioned that a new feature should be added to PvP, a way to face a certain someone you want to face. Surely this needs to be worked out to prevent boosting, but that could easily be solved by putting a cap on it, or not rewarding scores for it in the first place!
It would be a lot of fun to be able to face anyone, anywhere. No need to keep Scores in mind, no need to be afraid to be sniped down by someone, just a simple tap of a button and you'd send an invitation to battle your friend or someone else!

3) The Honor shop could definitely use some improvement. Perhaps add monster catalysators, such as Dragon Scales, Skull Orb, Frostcore and Scrap Metal to it? This would encourage lower leveled players to participate in PvP, as they would get access to otherwise hard-to-get items!
Runes would also be a great addition, although they'd have to be expensive :!:.

I would also like to add some more ideas Catchem and I came up with during one of our recent conversations.

4) Wouldn't it be great if there would be more gamemodes in PvP besides 1v1, 2v2 and Dual Duel?
Think about a PvP Set-up with restrictions such as the weather always being Natural, no Legendaries being allowed, no Items allowed or only 2 monsters available! This would add a whole new dimension to PvP!
Heck, you could even have a PvP set-up with random settings, where the weather would be unchangeable random, such as Blizzard, weather that changes ever turn. Even things like having to forcefully change monsters every 3 turns would be amazing! Think outside the box :mrgreen:!
You could even set up a room and have one massive 4v4 battle!
In my opinion, that would be amazing! Imagine the havoc of facing 4 monsters at once! I'm sure it would call for some amazing and impressive strategies :D.

5) Of course, simply changes such as more monsters being added to PvP bots would make things more interesting. I'm pretty sure everyone has seen the Branchy + Rocky and the Vertedeath + Pewgway combinations by now. Some fresh monsters with different movesets would be nice!
A Clawpard that uses Blizzard rather than an S Cygness that blindly spams Water Bombs, regardless of the Weather would do great in combination with the removal of the 2000 Score/bot limit! It would make monsters graduately harder and calls for tactics earlier on.

6) My last suggestion would be to make set weekly events during the weekends where you'd get 2x Honor Score or something similar. This would encourage every player, new and old, to play PvP, and allow better & more enjoyable communication with others, creating a more lively chat! It would also give something for the players to look out to, as farming Honor is sometimes a real grind that has to be done.

I hope most of you guys are as enthusiastic as I am about this, as I definitely think not only PvP, but the entirity of Haypi Monsters would become much more enjoyable with an improvement like this!
Show your support guys! The more comments, additions of suggestions, feedback and love you all show, the better chance we'll have :D!

Koen
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

CatchemAll

Post Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Well said koen, well said. I agree with you, haypi monster would be so much more enjoyable with pvp being a more broader activity Other than the simple 1v1, 2v2, and duel dual. Including all or just a few of these suggestions would make haypi monster a more fun game
<<

iAMlegend

Post Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:14 am

Pvp improvements would greatly improve the haypi experience.
I cannot stress enough the importance to revamp how it works in order to give more freedom to the users. It will allow those who want to fight to fight. We need a challenge system implemented in pvp. It will greatly improve battling. Haypi. Give us this please.
<<

ironmite

Post Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:20 pm

I agree
<<

Akaiyou

Beginner

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:47 am

I am not 100% on board with all of Koenajs ideas but the ones i do 100% support are

#1 - Issue a challenge to any player (players can have option to decline a player entirely to prevent abuse/spam/harrashment) fighting who you want when you want is a badly needed feature.

#2 - Restricted PvP. Options are good but also the ability to limit options can be fun, it will allow players to create special events in PvP if we can organize a "legendary monsters only" tournament or "rare sundays" by having battles restricted to only certain monster types and preventing players from matching an opponent who uses other kinds. The player base will come together like never before and add life to the game.

It also helps new players if they can set a no legendary restriction to avoid encountering veteran players who abuse legendaries and make the game less fun for the new players
Feel that Encyclopdia is overpriced?
Sign the petition to change it!
Find this petition @ www.ipetitions.com/petition/FixHaypi
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:56 pm

Akaiyou wrote:It also helps new players if they can set a no legendary restriction to avoid encountering veteran players who abuse legendaries and make the game less fun for the new players

This.
I feel like most, if not all newer players avoid PvP, knowing they will simply be tackled down immediately by a strong player who needs PvP Score.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

bosanac

Beginner

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:21 am

I would like to see haypi put up 1 pvp battlefield for all servers. Soo 1 place where all haypi monster servers would battle. Bring the heat. Other then that I agree with catch. I also don't want to see restriction on bringing my oels. Make oels match oels ect. Could get a lot of improvements,no doubt about that. I want to see ANOTHER SERVER MERGE as well. Bring all actives on 1 server. Let's make it fun ;)
S 33
<<

CatchemAll

Post Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:27 pm

Welp, a month and a half and no word from haypi about an update :? All these good suggestions i guess will just go to waste like everything else players suggest.. Anyways good suggestions everyone maybe one day we will get an update.. :lol:
<<

CatchemAll

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Over 2 months and counting and haypi hasnt given us any updates... :x C'mon haypi stop being lazy
Next

Return to Suggestions