FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What the next update should be like...

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:08 am

What the next update should be like...

I think we are all agreed version 1.7 was a big let down with very little catering to long standing players. Here's my suggestions for a future update maybe haypi can work on it for next time. (However unlikely that may be)

1) Bring back pvp rewards/ add a new pvp dynamic such as wager matches or tourneys. Personally I work on my monsters for the sole purpose of pvp but without rewards no one places so there's no point working on monsters which makes the game pointless. Maps can be easily done with a few tricks and in my opinion don't take much effort I've done dd expert multiple times. So add pvp back into the game like it used to be so we veteran players have something to work for.

2) server merge/ get rid of Venide app. I understand the reason for it originally because of the influx of players but now there aren't even 5% of what there used to be. Keeping more servers open seems a waste of money to me and we all know how much haypi like money. Wouldn't be hard just add replica accounts to the original HM server. That way everyone can interact and just do more in general.

3) prestige shop why this hasn't been implemented already is beyond me once you get over 300k it's useless. 300k isn't even a lot I have 800k if I could spend it on generic items like silver chests or maybe I could trade for an OEL. Would give everyone an incentive to do the ladder tourney and keep things interesting.

4) new monsters/ skills this is a big one id actually prefer it to new maps. Maps are a bit tiresome in my opinion but pvp isn't and adding new maps and move sets would allow people to strategise more and generally have the freedom to make their monsters more unique.

5) new maps self explanatory who hasn't completed DD yet.

6) new repeatable activity that is achievable and competitive (none of which daily rewards are) for example raid battles like the ones you get with pals but on a larger scale then you get points for beating a raid monster which count towards your score. Then have prizes for the top scorers and smaller ones for the other people who participated.

I could think of more but if these things were added the game would flourish again so many people would enjoy it that Much more haypi need to concentrate on what we suggest as we have been playing for years in many cases we know what people will enjoy and what works. Scrap your recycled stuff from the lost tower it doesn't impress anyone.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:05 am

Re: What the next update should be like...

Yesss, I couldn't agree more :D!
Lovely ideas, I'm sure every single one of these would bring people back to the game.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Return to Suggestions