FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

still cant download version 1.7

<<

chunna

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:31 pm

still cant download version 1.7

after the maintenance and notif that should download the new version cant still download it no new version of haypi monster on the app store seeing only open the app no ver . 1.7 yet
<<

oprime14

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Re: still cant download version 1.7

same here.

where is koenaj when u need one?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:41 pm

oprime14 wrote:same here.

where is koenaj when u need one?

Busy ;).

Anyhow, no one has been able to update so far, so I assume there has been a miscommunication between Haypi. Co. and Apple, resulting in the update not being available for us.

I don't think this problem will take long, as Apple is usually very fast resolving these issues.

Koen
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:13 am

Hi all,

We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. The version 1.7 was already approved in the Apple AppStore as we kicked off the server maintenance. The team's now checking with Apple for more info. Please refer to our announcement system for up-to-date news.

I've quoted the newest announcement here and again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Dear Monster Trainers,

Haypi Monster Version 1.7 server maintenance was completed at 8:00 AM on Jan 7th(Thursday). Please first download version 1.7 so as to enter the game and enjoy the new content.

However, there seems to be a delay in the app store that we cannot see the new version now. Please be patient and stay tuned.

Meanwhile, we will keep close attention to the app store and let you know as soon as there is any update.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this and appreciate your unwavering support very much.

Monster Support Team

Return to Suggestions