Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:58 pm

PvP

This is most important with good online game. ( If you want make money )

pvp needs to be competitive and intresting. This game lacks now both of them more or less. First why did you made legendary monsters if they cant do anything legendary, only about 10% higher stats than same sort of epic monsters and everyone can get those easy and surely.

Lower level attacks should be able upgrade too, now its so high level between upgraded fireblast and pyroblast.

Combo attacks --> example 2 same property monster could make property combo attack or you could make attack what needs exact property attack first

There should be more more and different Mystery talents for monsters. Now almost all are now little more damage to opponent or little less damage to your monster. Taunt is good skill. Also level between mystery talent skills are wrong. Example Hippogon and Flight has Own tempo (immune to confusion), i find that best but its only uncommon level. Why i find its best is it deflect so many skills my own and opponent. Technician is also good with frenzied attack but getting that 4 hit is only 25% chance and i rather hit 80 damage with 100% than 100 damage with 25% chance. Its too random.

I havent ever got evade, penetrate or rage triggered way it would have effect to anything.

Ps. I have 4 different flights with different talents so i have been able test those.