FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Silver/Gold Exchange

<<

SprawlingOak

Beginner

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:53 am

Silver/Gold Exchange

Alright everyone, in recent news haypi has revoked the pvp weekly gold reward and left most of us thirsty for gold coins. Currently the exchange feature allows you to exchange gold coins for silver coins. I propose an additional option allowing the purchase of gold coins with silver coins, as well.

I forget if exchange rates for silver are set or if they vary by level, does anyone know? I'm displaying 13,800k for 2 gold @ lvl 34. Also, what is the increase of gold coins spent per transaction (2,4, 6 or 8??), I do not know.

However, without that factor and just to throw out a figure, maybe it could cost 840k - 1.5 million silver coins for 100 gold pieces. Essentially making you spend 500k for a single OEL egg crack. Limit these transaction to 1-2 per day, or better yet every week to reduce potential abuses.

Players can then have the opportunity to save silver by playing the game daily for team mode runs and daily tasks that accrue silver. Hopefully encouraging players to return or stay, and others to join. This may only be a pipe dream suggestion, but without players receiving gold, or the opportunity for it unless they spend money, there may be a more rapid drop in activity.

Please, consider this option. Adjust costs or whatever you may need. Or forgo the idea entirely, but consider that players thrive off gold as is the design of the game, and need SOME way of earning it freely.

Regards,

-Oak
Server602:SprawlingOak
S List: Fenrir - Chimera - Pegasus - Behemoth - Leviathan - Hippogon - Setanic - Draconius - Flight - Cygness - Pewgway - Smiter - Rhor - Scythe - Brawny - Ignightmare - Pattafly - Neon - Clawpard - Meniss

Invite Code: 1YBTI
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: Silver/Gold Exchange

I have to spend 17.600 Silver for 2 Gold at Level. 38.
About the actual idea, I'd love to be able to buy Gold with Silver Coins, but I doubt it'll happen.
It's the only way Haypi makes money off this game.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

SprawlingOak

Beginner

Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:35 pm

I know, however, they have to compensate for taking away the ability to attain gold freely. They will, too. And this is the only way I can imagine that won't be so easily exploited and is fair to all. Even if you consistently do oa runs and farm silver, reaching 1.5 million is no easy feat. But if they feel buying gold with silver will cut their profits, they can simply raise the silver rate to whatever standard fits.
S List: Fenrir - Chimera - Pegasus - Behemoth - Leviathan - Hippogon - Setanic - Draconius - Flight - Cygness - Pewgway - Smiter - Rhor - Scythe - Brawny - Ignightmare - Pattafly - Neon - Clawpard - Meniss

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:38 pm

SprawlingOak wrote:I know, however, they have to compensate for taking away the ability to attain gold freely. They will, too. And this is the only way I can imagine that won't be so easily exploited and is fair to all. Even if you consistently do oa runs and farm silver, reaching 1.5 million is no easy feat. But if they feel buying gold with silver will cut their profits, they can simply raise the silver rate to whatever standard fits.

We're already getting free Gold Coins, when this game was new, you didn't get any Gold Coins at all :|.
Anyhow, I'd rather see a new Activity where you can obtain Gold :(.

<<

SprawlingOak

Beginner

Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Oh! Lol I didn't know. 2 a day is not enough with OEL, stat bets, and various other things. But an activity may be cool, too. And, if haypi kept a record of statistical achievements, like monsters defeated, chests opened, silver collected/spent, etc. it may be nice to see new challenges in the tasks menu.

<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:53 pm

A new activity would be better than just to trade which will never get into the game!
This forums has enough suggestions for Haypi monster 3
I wont post any suggestions cause of this. They wont do big updates in future time for this Game. Perhaps one last map and some new monsters thats all unless there is going to be a new element.
<<

SprawlingOak

Beginner

Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:13 pm

To me, it appears there is space enough for a new element to the right of ice element in your monster list. Maybe that is purposefully done?

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Doubt so.
It's not exactly 1 tile, more like 1.5 :?
I most certainly do hope we'll get a new element though :D!

The requirements for the Leviathan Scroll would have to be raised though, probably to 140 :!:

<<

SprawlingOak

Beginner

Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Did they raise it when oel's were introduced? I mean, if they bother coming up with 10-15 new monsters of a new element it would be nice to see the create a new free legendary with a very high collection cost 160 or so? I'm living in dreams.

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 pm

SprawlingOak wrote:Did they raise it when oel's were introduced? I mean, if they bother coming up with 10-15 new monsters of a new element it would be nice to see the create a new free legendary with a very high collection cost 160 or so? I'm living in dreams.

Leviathan came in the same update as Eggs came, so that wasn't a real problem.
A monster for 160 collection would definitely be nice, although we'd indeed need a new Element, as it is currently impossible :lol:!

Next

Return to Suggestions