FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tornado- Physical Weather

<<

farting108

Citizen

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:33 am

Tornado- Physical Weather

I suppose making a physical weather and calling it tornado. :D (Slams all monsters together in the event of a tornado.)

Tornado Basics
-Intermediate skill
-Supplementary skill
-Available for 100 Essence of Wisdom from the magic shop

Effects
Power:--
PP:5
Hit:--
During a Tornado Spirit and Water lose 16% of their health each turn. Fire, Rock, Grass, Electric, and Ice lose 8% of their health each turn. Also increases critical hit chance for Ghost and Physical. Ghost and Physical are immune to any negative effects from their respective element skills.

Additional recommended changes
Glider: delete Glider's mystery talent cloud summoner or change it to Tornado Summoner.
<<

Krister_o

Conqueror

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Re: Tornado- Physical Weather

I like it but all monsters except normal(physical) monsters should lose hp then it would actually give hippo an advantage.
<<

farting108

Citizen

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:49 am

I like it but all monsters except normal(physical) monsters should lose hp then it would actually give hippo an advantage.

- in sandstorm, fire take no damage.
- in blizzard, water take no damage.
- Ghost wouldn't hit other objects/Monsters in the event of a tornado since it's Ghost and would likely pass through it.
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:11 am

Just make physical ignore the effects of weather, then it would be the jack of all trades monster it's supposed to be.
<<

farting108

Citizen

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Just make physical ignore the effects of weather, then it would be the jack of all trades as it's support to be.

Please ignore this statement as it's clearly false

As shown in the update sneak peak
1. Magic Storm: When a storm of magic comes, the magical power will surround everything there and monsters’ psychic power will become stronger. Simple physical attacks may not work out the best during a Magic Storm
- This shows that clearly Haypi disagrees with your statement since the new update has Spirit weather which affects physical.

2. Physical is far from the jack of all trades since it's the only elements with no orange egg legendary, egg-shaped legendary, (such as Angelo) or weather current or coming out in the new update. Meaning literally every other element has vast advantages making Physical near useless, and I don't approve of these vast disadvantages :|.

Return to Suggestions