FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New challenge: successfully breed an S type monster

<<

mgalltime

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:00 pm

New challenge: successfully breed an S type monster

I'm proposing that the haypi monster dev team add a new challenge that involves breeding an S type monster. Along with accomplishing this achievement, the player should receive at least an exp-5 card and some XP plus some silver coins. Let me know what you think.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: New challenge: successfully breed an S type monster

You already recieve an EXP-Card 5 at Level. 31+ for Breeding.
If the user would breed an S, he'd get two EXP-Card 5's :|?
Kinda sketchy if you ask me.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

mgalltime

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 pm

How about a crystal chest or something that's hard to generally get in the game, maybe even an advance book chest? Just never saw a challenge that's why I suggested a challenge for breeding an S type.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:05 pm

mgalltime wrote:How about a crystal chest or something that's hard to generally get in the game, maybe even an advance book chest?

An Advanced Book Chest would be too much.
And think about it, breeding an S rank would give you two rewards at once, doesn't really make sense to me.
They should add Daily Quests to other impopular things, such as Synthesizing or something along that trend.
However, this is just my opinion, lets wait what others think!

<<

mgalltime

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Koenaj wrote:
mgalltime wrote:How about a crystal chest or something that's hard to generally get in the game, maybe even an advance book chest?

An Advanced Book Chest would be too much.
And think about it, breeding an S rank would give you two rewards at once, doesn't really make sense to me.
They should add Daily Quests to other impopular things, such as Synthesizing or something along that trend.
However, this is just my opinion, lets wait what others think!

That's a good idea too, I just think that in general maybe they could add a lot more challenges.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:08 pm

mgalltime wrote:That's a good idea too, I just think that in general maybe they could add a lot more challenges.

Definitely agree with you there!
We need more Activities to keep people at the game :(!

<<

mgalltime

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Koenaj wrote:
mgalltime wrote:That's a good idea too, I just think that in general maybe they could add a lot more challenges.

Definitely agree with you there!
We need more Activities to keep people at the game :(!

Exactly, I would play this game all day if there were more challenges.
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:23 pm

They need something like an achievement system, I know it's over-used but it keeps up the re-playability and gives you a lot more goals.

There could be a lifetime task book, kill 100 buds get 5000 silver.

It's simple but effective, there's loads of stuff you could do so we have stuff to aim for between the dead periods of content.

Also breeding for an S rank is normally because you want a certain talent or just the S rank it's self, that's reward enough surely.

On the activity section there could be a survival game where you see how long your monsters last against a horde if monsters, the further you get the greater the prizes on the wheel spin a the end.

Also have a boss that exclusive to the server so everyone can chip it down until the boss dies and then the whole server gets a reward for say the weekly or monthly kill on the server boss.

It would be nice but it might involve a lot of work but they could give some sort of control panel for what your monster does on auto, so you could get your monster to use weather before a super move or to use PoD even though you can one shot without.

You could put some more monsters into the mix, some uncommon, rare, even epic on the previous levels to add a wider range to capture and it gives people more stuff to do/collect.

Pushing further into the achievement section you could have personal monster achievements like Win 20 pvp matches with Thor or when you reach level 60 with a certain rarity of monster you get that type of talent gem.

Add in some scarier items with more speed,atk,defence,health so it scares the potion spammers away.

I could ramble on all day, but these are just a few thoughts if love some feed back so we can get some good ideas spit balling and maybe make an official request and try to implement some changes/improvements.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:25 pm

FrenZy wrote:They need something like an achievement system, I know it's over-used but it keeps up the re-playability and gives you a lot more goals.

There could be a lifetime task book, kill 100 buds get 5000 silver.

It's simple but effective, there's loads of stuff you could do so we have stuff to aim for between the dead periods of content.

Also breeding for an S rank is normally because you want a certain talent or just the S rank it's self, that's reward enough surely.

On the activity section there could be a survival game where you see how long your monsters last against a horde if monsters, the further you get the greater the prizes on the wheel spin a the end.

Also have a boss that exclusive to the server so everyone can chip it down until the boss dies and then the whole server gets a reward for say the weekly or monthly kill on the server boss.

It would be nice but it might involve a lot of work but they could give some sort of control panel for what your monster does on auto, so you could get your monster to use weather before a super move or to use PoD even though you can one shot without.

You could put some more monsters into the mix, some uncommon, rare, even epic on the previous levels to add a wider range to capture and it gives people more stuff to do/collect.

Pushing further into the achievement section you could have personal monster achievements like Win 20 pvp matches with Thor or when you reach level 60 with a certain rarity of monster you get that type of talent gem.

Add in some scarier items with more speed,atk,defence,health so it scares the potion spammers away.

I could ramble on all day, but these are just a few thoughts if love some feed back so we can get some good ideas spit balling and maybe make an official request and try to implement some changes/improvements.

Big +1 :lol:!

Lets hope Haypi adds some new Activities in V1.5 :?.

<<

Frodory2

Beginner

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Koenaj wrote:You already recieve an EXP-Card 5 at Level. 31+ for Breeding.
If the user would breed an S, he'd get two EXP-Card 5's :|?
Kinda sketchy if you ask me.

You get EXP-Cards 5 O.o!!! lvl 31 im coming :lol:
And a Big +1 to Frenyz's Suggestion ...
Next

Return to Suggestions