FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PHOENIX

<<

GM_kattie

Citizen

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:48 am

PHOENIX

I think they should make Phoenix catchable with the same catch rate and appearance rate as angelo :)
<<

Sylvanas1234

Citizen

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:04 am

Re: PHOENIX

GM_kattie wrote:I think they should make Phoenix catchable with the same catch rate and appearance rate as angelo :)

How about no?

What gonna be next? Catchable setanic and leviathan?
Sylvanas1234 - Server 14
Pall code - CB1Q

My Favourite Monsters: Gryphion, Leviathan, Cygness and Pattafly

“...the man of my dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:48 am

Agreed with Sylvanas.
Most people are extremely excited about Phoenix, I think making it a catchable monster will disappoint most of them, as it won't require as much effort as the other Legendaries.
However, I don't think it should become an OEL.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:01 pm

I know these posts are always something silly but I always click on them.

It's like a scab you shouldn't pick.
<<

GM_kattie

Citizen

Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:56 am

You all know I'm right and you want it though lmao! Telling me you don't want Phoenix? Alright then ... PAHAHA! Gtfo.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:10 am

GM_kattie wrote:You all know I'm right and you want it though lmao! Telling me you don't want Phoenix? Alright then ... PAHAHA! Gtfo.

I definitely want him.
But not this easily.
Make him appear in a Purple Cave at BL-15 Expert or something.

Or maybe in a new Activity, which a lot of people have suggested before, some kind of Arena where you face a contiuous stream of monsters, and the rewards get better when you proceed.

<<

GM_kattie

Citizen

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Yeah agree with you koenaj, the idea of a new arena or activity system
<<

farting108

Citizen

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:25 pm

What if we made Phoenix as a scroll that you can get randomly from bl exp mode. The scroll could require 60 drac, 50 drac, 50 Cerberus, 50 ignitimare, and 50 infernoe. However we shouldn't add the scroll to the reward list and it should have a 1/300 chance to appear in each slot in the spin. I figure my idea would be difficult enough to satisfy pretty much anyone. While I like your idea Koenaj, I don't see why the developers should add a entirely new mode for one monster :roll: . They did that with gryphion and I believe that was a mistake, few people actually feel like doing a new activity for one monster.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:04 pm

farting108 wrote:What if we made Phoenix as a scroll that you can get randomly from bl exp mode. The scroll could require 60 drac, 50 drac, 50 Cerberus, 50 ignitimare, and 50 infernoe. However we shouldn't add the scroll to the reward list and it should have a 1/300 chance to appear in each slot in the spin. I figure my idea would be difficult enough to satisfy pretty much anyone. While I like your idea Koenaj, I don't see why the developers should add a entirely new mode for one monster :roll: . They did that with gryphion and I believe that was a mistake, few people actually feel like doing a new activity for one monster.

If they make a monster that requires an OEL to synthesize, it'll most likely be stronger.
If Phoenix > OELs, I'm out.

<<

Sylvanas1234

Citizen

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:52 pm

farting108 wrote:What if we made Phoenix as a scroll that you can get randomly from bl exp mode. The scroll could require 60 drac, 50 drac, 50 Cerberus, 50 ignitimare, and 50 infernoe. However we shouldn't add the scroll to the reward list and it should have a 1/300 chance to appear in each slot in the spin. I figure my idea would be difficult enough to satisfy pretty much anyone. While I like your idea Koenaj, I don't see why the developers should add a entirely new mode for one monster :roll: . They did that with gryphion and I believe that was a mistake, few people actually feel like doing a new activity for one monster.

Soo in your opinion we would need a oEL to synthesis legendary that scroll have 1/300 chance of drop in bl expert

NOOOO!!!!!! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT THT..

But...

If require for that one would be : Lvl50 draco, lvl40 draco x2 and lvl 40 igninighmare x2 i would like it... Just like all others free legendaries...
Sylvanas1234 - Server 14
Pall code - CB1Q

My Favourite Monsters: Gryphion, Leviathan, Cygness and Pattafly

“...the man of my dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters
Next

Return to Suggestions