FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[Petition] Haypi server mearge!

<<

BlackCRO

Citizen

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:59 am

[Petition] Haypi server mearge!

Good day all,

The goal here is as we all know it and want it is to mearge Half dead servers with Half dead ones to get a active servers :) Petition is maybe the most effective way to make haypi to do this cause they live from us players, and if most players want something they will do it to keep them staying in the game and buy some coins :)

So please sign here with your player account and write in your server chat to get as many ppl here as you can :) Lets try to make this better for us all! Thank you!

Server 11 - BlackCRO -"Sign"
<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:06 am

Re: [Petition] Haypi server mearge!

stevo09-Server 28 "Sign"

I do kinda want this because well meet new people and there will be more people to do TMs with. The only problem would be the increase in even more OELs >.>
<<

FrozenFire

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:22 am

+1
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:23 am

Nope, Server 28 & disagree.
We have a semi-nice community as it is, merging Servers would ruin not only that, but also every ranking.

Rather have Haypi stop creating new Servers.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Frodory2

Beginner

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:15 am

Server 11: +1
<<

Aapjuh

Baron

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:19 am

stevo09 wrote:stevo09-Server 28 "Sign"

I do kinda want this because well meet new people and there will be more people to do TMs with. The only problem would be the increase in even more OELs >.>

Server 11 and disagree. Same reason as above. Only a few high people in our server have OELs and i don't want to see more OELs in ladder and pvp
<<

EnergeticZz

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:25 am

I disagree because i dont want to see more OEL's in pvp and ladder
<<

BlackCRO

Citizen

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 am

Aapjuh wrote:
stevo09 wrote:stevo09-Server 28 "Sign"

Server 11 and disagree. Same reason as above. Only a few high people in our server have OELs and i don't want to see more OELs in ladder and pvp

Dude if this keeps on like this you wont have anyone in ladder or pvp to play with :) at our server there is only 20 maybe 30 players left you cant find players to Tm with or pvp at all, OELs is the last thing you guys need to be feeling thretned about :)
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:38 am

Lmao what a bunch of babies. "I don't wanna see more OEL"
"Oh please don't let the big bad OEL near my precious monsters"

Get over it!

They're part of this game and they're just like any other monster, they have health and weaknesses. If it bleeds you can kill it etc... Yes they're tough but if you're not a bunch of lazy complainers who'd rather whine about not being able to get them instead of figuring out ways to beat them maybe you wouldn't have to complain.

And cow really? Just block em man! I'm sure with an increase of players haypi will increase the block list amounts. If I need to deal with more idiots to actually be allowed to play pvp more than once a day so be it

In fact the only downside i see in ANY of this merge stuff is an increase in boosting but so what! It's not like any if us don't already deal with that as is, at least with more people pvping maybe us fair players can close the gap better.

Ash_Ketchum Server 2 and KrystiKH Server 22 +1 for merge. Both servers need it, especially 22.
<<

BlackCRO

Citizen

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:42 am

Lord.Rex wrote:Lmao what a bunch of babies. "I don't wanna see more OEL"
"Oh please don't let the big bad OEL near my precious monsters"

Get over it!

They're part of this game and they're just like any other monster, they have health and weaknesses. If it bleeds you can kill it etc... Yes they're tough but if you're not a bunch of lazy complainers who'd rather whine about not being able to get them instead of figuring out ways to beat them maybe you wouldn't have to complain.

And cow really? Just block em man! I'm sure with an increase of players haypi will increase the block list amounts. If I need to deal with more idiots to actually be allowed to play pvp more than once a day so be it

In fact the only downside i see in ANY of this merge stuff is an increase in boosting but so what! It's not like any if us don't already deal with that as is, at least with more people pvping maybe us fair players can close the gap better.

Ash_Ketchum Server 2 and KrystiKH Server 22 +1 for merge. Both servers need it, especially 22.

Great posting, i dot have legends exept hippo and angelo, with lil effort you can get free ones, its all part of the game.
Next

Return to Suggestions