FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Battle AI

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:20 am

Battle AI

something really needs to be done to improve the computer's commanding skills. my flight was up against a draconius in ladder today and everytime he attacked he didn't use the rock move I taught him, didn't use rampage no he uses infliction. I mean seriously why would you use a move that does damage to yourself when rampage does the exact same damage but only confuses, or the rock type that is its weakness but also lowers speed and can knock them out. im tired of losing ladder matches cause of a bad commanding performance like that
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Re: Battle AI

That's just part of ladder in my opinion. Sometimes your monsters are in the right order, sometimes they're not. Sometimes your monsters use the right moves, sometimes they don't. My personal favorite is when they are faster than your opponent and they are on like 1 health. They use a buffer move (such as increase attack/increase speed/whatever) instead of getting one last hit in before they die. I wanna throw my phone lol.
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:16 am

Re: Battle AI

happened again today -.- he used kamikaze instead of rock sling against a draconius. it took the draco to less than half health but did 40 some to me and he finished me off. id rather have gotten two or three of the rock slings in. at least it lowers health and can stun

Return to Suggestions