FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Offline mode

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:18 am

Offline mode

so this was something I liked in haypi dragon and id like to see it here eventually. im thinking maybe set it up like pvp where the enemy and you are both level 40 and you get random teams with x amounts of potions and you need to pass short but difficult levels with the monsters provided. maybe even make it team battles where you can control two monsters at once? id really love to see thatmaybe even set pvp up with that option as a 1v1 double battle. for one it would stop people from switching as much as they do cause if lets say I have a branchy and draconius out and the other player has a dracoius and crusty then we would already have all the weaknesses out, thus making the battle more of a fight and not a who can switch most match as many people seem to have problems with.

anything someone sees a problem with?
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:27 am

Re: Offline mode

I'm not sure I understood the first part of your post about offline mode (I've never spent much time playing Dragon), but I LOVE the bottom of your post. This is a good way to solve the frequent switching problems that we all see in PVP. I like the thought a lot as a way to get around it...though I'm not 100% sure I like the idea of trying to command two monsters at once :P
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Re: Offline mode

hey if it works in pokemon it works here right? lol. as for the first part offline mode was pretty simple, you could play without any internet connection with a random dragon at a random level on a random map and the goal was to beat the level. it gave players a chance to experiment with dragons to see if they want to upgrade them/put more effort in getting them plus gave the high level players something to do once they've beaten the normal story in between updates. it was probably one of the best additions to the game for me. it was pretty fun

Return to Suggestions