FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

co-op mode?

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:31 am

co-op mode?

so I like the team battles but its just not enough for me lol. I think they should have a co-opmode for each world, allowing you to play from start to end of each level with a partner. of course theres going to be some problems like level 30creatures helping a level 5 past the first three words and leveling em up quick so maybe put a max level cap on each world? and obviously increase the levels of creatures to better challenge the players. also we should be able to catch creatures in co-op somehow, maybe have it cost coins only no seal cards? still not in boss levels and the mini bosses but in just regular levels id like to see that happen. any other opinions on this? id like some feedback ^_^
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:03 am

Re: co-op mode?

No, co-op is for team mode / pvp. Single player focuses on a single persons achievements, not someone tagging along behind a higher up level. And no to catching monsters in team mode, because there are legendaries in team mode and the point of getting those is through scrolls.
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 am

Re: co-op mode?

that's why I said to have a level cap so a level 40 cant join a level 5 in jungle lets say. as for the catching this isn't tem mode I mean mak the regular levels co-op supported. the levels of the monsters themselves will be raised but the monsters wont change. i.e. instead of level 10 monsters in miracle sea 1 make em level 15 like in miracle sea 10, and then 10 will have level 20 ish but they will still just be katches, chowdas, geos, etc.... like in the normal levels. im not saying to change the current team mode, by all means keep that, just add on to it by changing regular story mode that way even when on the cooldown we can still play as a team. and then like I said just limit the levels so that they max out at whatever level the enemies are, so no one above like level 10-15 in jungle, no one above 15-20 in sea and so on, that way it can still remain somewhat of a challenge, while still letting people help others pass levels theyre stuck on, plus it gives players like myself with my main monsters at level 30+ a reason to use and train weaker monsters and stay occupied.

Return to Suggestions