FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ladder

<<

Usmgeorgia

Beginner

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Ladder

I think a reset of the ladder to clear out all of the players that played for like an hour when it first came out and never played again is in order. as well a suggestion for the ladder which will make it more interesting and more challenging to keep your spot. Have the smash or what ever the basic first strike is become unlimited in ladder and then make the other skills exhaust just like the story mode. meaning the player has to check on their ladder constantly to refresh their attack skill points or be left with just the basic attack which makes them more vulnerable to be kicked down a few spots.
usmcgeorgia Haypi Dragon S5 Level 26
Xtal - 32 - 8 purples
usmcgeorgia Haypi Monsters S2 Level 18
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Re: Ladder

I don't know I specifically like monsters because its not like kingdom where I don't have to wake up every half an hour to feed troops. Also, it's only 15pp and 10 for the good skills. some monster battles like crusty vs crusty would wear out pp quickly and being bombarded by one person alone would knock a person way back to the bottom easily within an hour if people were to work together and target a person in a ladder.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Usmgeorgia

Beginner

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm

i only mention this for the ladder to try to make the ladder like a place for the elite and dedicated. I think that having something similar to that in one instance of the game would bring more of a challenge into the game
Xtal - 32 - 8 purples
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Yeah, but I dont think this game is dedicate worthy. xD All there is right now is roll the dice, auto if you want to, and come back in a minute or two to roll again. Maybe after a few updates, with a few more features, then sure. But right now, I think the game is mainly aimed at little kids that have curfews.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 pm

DeNira wrote:Yeah, but I dont think this game is dedicate worthy. xD All there is right now is roll the dice, auto if you want to, and come back in a minute or two to roll again. Maybe after a few updates, with a few more features, then sure. But right now, I think the game is mainly aimed at little kids that have curfews.

Agreed, under activity there is something that says coming soon. I'd like to see something like pvp but more advanced, and have it be actually worth something other than useless pvp points.

Some sort of head to head matchup like pvp but keep levels the same (not up to lvl 40) like activity. Give us 3 switches (not including fainted monster switches picking a new monster) and give us no limit on times we can fight other people (like pvp). Make the ranks actually mean something, giving exp or other rewards
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

Usmgeorgia

Beginner

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 am

nIcKrOx wrote:
DeNira wrote:Yeah, but I dont think this game is dedicate worthy. xD All there is right now is roll the dice, auto if you want to, and come back in a minute or two to roll again. Maybe after a few updates, with a few more features, then sure. But right now, I think the game is mainly aimed at little kids that have curfews.

Agreed, under activity there is something that says coming soon. I'd like to see something like pvp but more advanced, and have it be actually worth something other than useless pvp points.

Some sort of head to head matchup like pvp but keep levels the same (not up to lvl 40) like activity. Give us 3 switches (not including fainted monster switches picking a new monster) and give us no limit on times we can fight other people (like pvp). Make the ranks actually mean something, giving exp or other rewards

I completely agree with this and this is a suitable substitution to my idea as long as points run out for attacks when not there.
Xtal - 32 - 8 purples

Return to Suggestions