FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Monsters of more than one type?

<<

JacDav

Citizen

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Monsters of more than one type?

I don't know if anyone else has thought of this but I think it'd be awesome if you could have monsters of more than on type (e.g. water and grass). Although they'd be super effective in attack for both classes (e.g. if water and grass be super effective against fire, water and ground) they'd also be weaker in defence against attacks shared by both classes (e.g. if water and grass be weaker in defence against grass and fire). Let me know what others think :)
Haypi Dragon S3 Jac_Dav
Haypi Monster S2 Jac_Dav
<<

Dragonyash

Citizen

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:24 am

Re: Monsters of more than one type?

That's a nice idea!
;)
S101- Dragonyash- Lv 40 Lava
- Lv 35 Pipsqueak
- Lv 35 Devil
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:30 am

That would be interesting, I think I would enjoy that. Maybe you could have stones that your monsters need to hold when breeding and their ffspring will have 2 types. Then you could teach your monster 2 different types of moves and pvp's wouldn't be a stalemate of people switching monsters every other turn :/
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 am

I wouldn't mind this idea tooooo much but they'd better have balance. And two would be max. Itd make the game Much more strategical but even in Pokemon they don't have double elements (atleast not that I know of). They'd have to come up with a whole new system too for damage and whatnot and the elements shouldn't contradict (I mean, water and fire to make what, a steam baby? Lol.)

But I really want that blacklist right now. (Making emphasis with NOW) Trying not to make much offense, but I feel like the community is full of immature brats. I talk because I enjoy helping people, but if they're going to call me shiz for some stupid misunderstanding and I can't fix it because chat makes me delete message and "rest" or idiots out there are telling little kids (which may practically be more than half the community) to tell their moms terrible things... Then I think chat should be fixed first before anything else.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

JacDav

Citizen

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:35 am

DeNira wrote:I wouldn't mind this idea tooooo much but they'd better have balance. And two would be max. Itd make the game Much more strategical but even in Pokemon they don't have double elements (atleast not that I know of). They'd have to come up with a whole new system too for damage and whatnot and the elements shouldn't contradict (I mean, water and fire to make what, a steam baby? Lol.)

But I really want that blacklist right now. (Making emphasis with NOW) Trying not to make much offense, but I feel like the community is full of immature brats. I talk because I enjoy helping people, but if they're going to call me shiz for some stupid misunderstanding and I can't fix it because chat makes me delete message and "rest" or idiots out there are telling little kids (which may practically be more than half the community) to tell their moms terrible things... Then I think chat should be fixed first before anything else.

Remember the birds in Pokemon? Like Zapdos was both flying and electric and wouldn't have to change and yeah could use moves from both classes and get the 50% extra bonus but would also share the weaknesses of both classes. And yeah could be implemented into synthesis whereby as said attach a stone and then the outputted monster is same but has both classes. Could even change colour of monster to match the other type (e.g. Green for grass, red for fire etc.)
Haypi Dragon S3 Jac_Dav
Haypi Monster S2 Jac_Dav
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Or certain species of different types could be bred together for a hybrid type. Could be a fun way to release new monsters in a future update.

I really like the idea of this helping the stalemate of a close PVP
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

JacDav

Citizen

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:27 pm

The_MuKu wrote:Or certain species of different types could be bred together for a hybrid type. Could be a fun way to release new monsters in a future update.

I really like the idea of this helping the stalemate of a close PVP

Yeah like the idea of this as also then nothing else really has to be implementented into the game either except new monsters
Haypi Dragon S3 Jac_Dav
Haypi Monster S2 Jac_Dav
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:02 am

Neo is #150 in the encyclopedia, but the numbers skip from 110something to 150 so it would seem they plan on implementing some more monsters eventually
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

JacDav

Citizen

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:53 pm

nIcKrOx wrote:Neo is #150 in the encyclopedia, but the numbers skip from 110something to 150 so it would seem they plan on implementing some more monsters eventually

Most probably will be extra monsters as this'll be a main way to keep people hooked to the game
Haypi Dragon S3 Jac_Dav
Haypi Monster S2 Jac_Dav
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:59 am

In Help u can find they are 11 Elements. So there are still 3 to come
Ice is one of em but in help description fire and plant were double
And i dont know if it is a right so? Will be there some new kind of
Plant and fire? I would prefer light and dark monsters.
Next

Return to Suggestions